ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ

*FLUFF WARNING 💕😂*

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, we're back." I hear a calm voice say as I awaken from my slumber. My eyelids flutter open and I look up to see Woods' chocolate brown eyes looking back at me.

"You fell asleep on me." He chuckles. I suddenly realize that my head is in fact in Woods' lap and we are still in Tanner's truck.
"What can I say, you're comfortable!" I giggle at him.
"I'm glad." He says smirking. I smile at his face and he leans down and kisses my forehead.

"GET OUT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING IN MY TRUCK, YOU LOVEBIRDS!" I hear Tanner's voice shout. I suddenly jump up out of Woods' lap, seeing Tanner and Gunner turned around in their seats watching us. I blush and grab the food to bring it to our co-workers.

"HONEY, I'M HOME!" Tanner shouts as we walk into Red Base, where everyone is congregated.
"AND WE BROUGHT FOOD!" I add. Everyone either smiles and says thanks or groans a "finally!" We place the bags of In and Out on the floor and everyone swarms to it. After we've all grabbed our food, Sam, Paul, Tanner, Woods and I all find a seat on the couch.

"So..." Tanner says, eyeing Woods and I.
"So... what?" Woods replies.
I know what Tanner wants to talk about. I look Woods in the eyes then turn back to Tanner and the rest of the group.
"Fine." I say to him, rolling my eyes at his weird love of gossiping. He smiles.

"So, are you guys official, yet?" Tanner asks hopefully.
"Not yet. Er, I mean no, unless you want it to be?" Woods replies nervously, turning to me.
I smile at him and nod, "Of course I do, Woodsy." He smiles goofily at my response and pecks my nose. I giggle.
I hear a chorus of awws coming from everyone around us, making me blush, and I hide my face in Woods' chest. He wraps his arm around me and holds me close. We stay like that for a second until the conversation moves onto another topic.

We chat and eat and have a great time until it's time to go off and start filming. I have to film for two channels tonight; Fail Time and REKT. First, I film Fail Time.

Woods' POV

I knew that Y/N was going to film Fail Time and she was going to be reading some scary stories in the dark. I decided I wanted to pull a prank on her. I went up to Matt's office, knowing that the boys were there hanging out.

"Who's up for a prank?!" I say excitedly, walking into the room.
When they turn to me Matt smiles, Tanner raises his hand excitedly, and Paul stands up and says "Of course ya boi is up for a prank!" We all laugh at his excited response.

"So what's the plan?" Matt asks.
"Y/N is going to start filming Fail Time in a couple of minutes and I was hoping we could scare her." I say smiling.
"I'm in!" Tanner replies.
"Me too!" Matt says.
"Okay, here's the plan." I say.

Y/N's POV

"She heard a noise coming out of the room beside her. It sounded like a... boy? No. A man, saying 'Help me.' It was barely audible the first time but it continued on, getting louder and louder, closer and closer. Before she could move, it stopped. But before she could even be relieved, she jumped at the sound of the doorknob moving. She-"

"Help me, help me!" I heard from outside. I rolled my eyes the boys' terrible attempt to scare me. I looked over at the window to see a 'bloody' hand run down the window and still hearing, Tanner I think, yelling "Help me!"

I was so focused on Tanner's horrible scare that I didn't even notice the doorknob move. When I heard it open, I looked over to see Pennywise the Dancing Clown running towards me. I screeched and ran, trying to get to the lights, knowing that's what makes him leave from seeing the movie. But I knew I couldn't get there. I backed into the wall and covered my eyes and screeched once more.

A/N ~ I know it's not much of a cliffhanger but it's okay lol! Sorry this took so long to get out! And I mentioned my favorite horror movie! If you like horror movies you need to watch IT! Anyway, that's it!