ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EᒪEᐯEᑎ

Y/N's POV

Everything became quiet for a second and the lights turned on. I looked between my fingers to see Tanner, Paul and Matt walking in laughing hysterically and 'Pennywise' putting his hand up to his head. I quickly realized that it was someone pulling off a mask.

"WOODS!!!" I yelling loudly. I moved my hands away from my face and punched Woods in the arm.
He lets out a big laugh that makes me giggle a little.
"I can't believe you did that!!" I say, half laughing and half being mad at him for scaring me with such an elaborate prank. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder so I can feel protected after being scared.

I turn back to the cameras that are still rolling and say, "So my boyfriend here decided to scare me!" I turned back to him and playfully pushed his chest. "I can't believe you!"
"And I can't believe you guys helped him!" I say to Tanner, Matt and Paul who are still chuckling.
"It was a good prank though!" Woods says. I shake my head and lean in to peck him on the lips.
"Get a room!" Matt says.

Brief authors note intermission: I can just imagine this in a video, Woods and her would be in the shot and they'd lean in and then a technical difficulties thing would pop up on the screen but you can hear Matt say "Get a room!" I can just imagine it so clearly!
Back to story:

I smile as I back away and laugh. "There's no way I'm finishing this story now!"
"And that was your last one! You're done!" Ashley says.
"Great! Now I can make them pay." I say, turning to guys with an evil smile. Tanner starts backing up then yells, "Run!"

The guys sprint out of the room and I run after them. We run downstairs and then the guys split up. Tanner and Paul go back to everyone else, Connor goes into his office and Woods goes into the warehouse. I follow Woods and jump on his back.
"Man down! Man down!" He yells.
"They're gone, they left you!" I reply, still on his back.
"Nooooo!" We laugh and I peck his cheek. Then, he sets me down and turns around.

He looks at me and smiles.
"What?" I ask.
"Just got an idea." He says, smiling.
"Oh no, that's never good." I joke.
"Nope." He says.
Then he runs at me with his arms open wide.
"Bear hug!!"
I squeal and run around the warehouse, eventually cornering myself.

"Oh no!" I say when he corners me.
He runs at me and engulfs me in a huge hug and picks me up. Then, he puts me down and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his lips to mine. He then sets his hands on my waist and kisses back. We kiss passionately and then take a breath for air.
"So, are we a thing now?" He asks.
I nod and he tries to say something else but I stop him with my lips. We kiss passionately again and he moves his lips to my jaw and traces it. He starts to go down to my neck but I stop him.
"As much as I love this, we need to get back."
He sighs. "Fineeeeee." He whines before kissing the tip of my nose and backing away.

We back out where everyone is and the only people that notice us are the guys. We walk back over to them.
"Did she attack you?" Connor asks.
"I don't know, but I know he definitely he got what he asked for." Tanner says, smirking. I blush and Woods playfully hits him.
"She's blushing! We each get $5!" Paul exclaims to Connor.
"Dangit!" He says, handing over the money. "Why'd you have to go suck each other's face in there?! You made me lose $15!"