ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕI᙭

Note: L/N means your last name.

Woods POV

When we get there, nobody is in the waiting room.
"My parents *sniffle* live farther away than the studio so *sniffle* my mom isn't here yet." She says, still crying.
"Ok then we'll just wait here together." I respond. She looks up at me and nods. She then puts her face in her hands and her elbows on her knees.
"Hey, come here." I say, motioning for her to put her head on my shoulder. She does and I put my arm around her and squeeze lightly.
It takes her a few minutes to gain her composure and then she speaks up. "Woods?"
"Yeah?" I say, softly.
"Why did you do this for me?" She asks.
"Because I care about you." I respond, truthfully.
She just thinks for a second and then says, "Thank you."

Y/N POV

"No problem." He replies. But it WAS a problem! I caused all this trouble for him. He's too nice to me, I don't want him to spend his free time just being here in this hospital doing nothing!

I sit up, turn to him and look to the side. "No, Woods, it is a problem. Now you're gonna be behind on work and I'm gonna be here a while. I caused all this trouble for you, it's my fault-" I start rambling and then he stops me.
He puts his hands on my shoulders and firmly says, "Y/N look at me." I look him in the eyes, shocked.
"I. Don't. Care." He starts, still firm, "All I care about is your happiness." He then says, softly.
All I can think about is if it's too early to kiss him because I really wanna kiss him right now. Instead, I pull him in for a hug and I squeeze him tight.
"Thank you." I whisper in his ear. I then decide to peck him on the cheek and he blushes. I feel my face heating up as well when I hear the door open.

I turn. "Mom!" I yell, as I jump out of my seat and run over to her like a little kid. Out of the corner of my eye I see Woods smile a little.
"Hey sweetie." She smiles at me. She sits down and I sit in the seat in the between her and Woods. So I can be next to both of the people I love.

Woods POV

She then starts talking to her mom and I decide this is a good time to text Matt.

Me: Hey, Matt. Me and Y/N had to leave early because her dad had a heart attack and was in the hospital. I came with her for support. We will probably be back tomorrow.
Matt: Oh, that's awful. Thanks for telling me. Tell her that we're all thinking of her here at the studio.
Me: Ok. So you're not mad that I left too?
Matt: Mad?! Woods, that was a really nice thing to do for her. Of course I'm not mad, plus, you always work hard, I believe you'll have no problem catching up on some stuff.
Matt: Oh and that's definitely something a boyfriend would do 😉
Me: Haha and thanks.

I then hear a door open and look up to see a doctor come out.
He walks over to Y/N and her mom and says, "You can visit him now, he is awake and getting better." He smiles.
Y/N and her mom start to stand up and I say, "I'll wait here." I don't want to intrude on a family moment.
"No, Woods, come. You won't intrude." She says kindly, looking back at me. I nod, stand up and walk over to her. She then puts her hand in mine as we walk and I feel my face heating up.
We follow the doctor into one of the hospital rooms. When he opens the door Y/N and her mom rush over to the man who must be Mr. L/N. They say a few quick words and then sit down in the chairs next to the bed. I sit down next to Y/N and we hold hands again.

The doctor starts explaining stuff about Mr. L/N's condition and I'm not really listening. All I can think about it how amazing Y/N's hand feels in mine.