Chapter 6

I wake up and Cato is gone. he probably went to go get dressed for the victory tour. I'm so worried about the tour. Especially our first stop, which is in district 12. I get up and I meet my prep team is waiting for me. I strip down and they strip off all of my hair. But, nobody toutches the hair on my head.

Im wearing a red and balck dress with a armband that says d2 on it. Im wearing black heels and my hair is put into a bow. I walk outside and Cato is wearing a balck suit with red on the sides. We both get on the train and I am freaking out.

"calm down my love", Cato says while putting his arm around me. We arrive in district 12. We get off and go into the justice building. The mayor steps out nad says," district 12, please welcome Cato hazreth and Clove Kemmings."

We walk out and I lock eyes with Prim. She is nodding her head at me and mouthing I forgive you. My eyes find her mother who is trying not to cry. i see that Peeta's family is there except for his mother. Brutus and Enobaria raise our hands and I walk up to the podium.

"Hello, district 12. I didnt get to know katniss personally. But, I saw that she was courageous, brave, and had a heart made of gold. I never shared this with anybody but it hurt me to kill her. I'm sure she was great to hang with. Thank you and god bless district 12."

I walk off the stage and Cato says a few words about Peeta. We walk back into the justice building and we eat. We then travel from district to district and I'm not much in a talking mood. We get back to district 2 and I lay down on my couch.

I am so tired at this point its not even funny. I then puke all over the floor. I feel like absolute crap right now. My head is pounding and I have a huge stomachache. I fall asleep after that. I wake up and I'm in my bed.

Cato is sitting at the end of the bed. I try to sit up but he wont let me. "Your're extremely sick Clove, you have a fever of 103.5, and have puked 5 times", cato says. I just lay there and I feel like im going to puke again.

Cato hands me a trashcan and he holds my hair back while i spill my guts. He then pours some water on my head. He injects me with sleep/flu medicine. I'm out lke a light. I wake up and I take my temperature and it has dropped back to normal.

I get up and go downstairs and President Snow is making the 3rd quarter quell announcement. "This year, along with 2 tributes from each district. 1 mentor will be reaped to join the two new tributes. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor. He then holds up a piece of paper that reads," Clove, what you gonna do now."

I slam the door shut and walk over to cato's house and up to his room. He knows that im getting put back into the arena. He hugs me so hard that I start to hitting him. "It will be okay my little clover." I then kiss him and then my head starts pounding again.

I go to the district store and buy a pregnancy test and I test it in Cato's bathrroom. I wait for about 5 minutes and then i see what i feared. I am pregnant.