Chapter 7

I stand there and throw the test in the trash can and try to find Cato. i find him watching tv on the couch. I then whisper in to his ear," We need to talk NOW!" He gets up and takes me up to his room. "What is clover?" "Im pregnant." Cato just looked at me and then we embrace in a tight hug.

I then thank how in the world I'm going to tell my parents. There going to murder me. " hey, were going to break the news to our parents over dinner." Okay clove." I go home and tell my parents that cato and his family are coming over for dinner.

I go and take a shower and I get out. I put on a silver dress with heels. hazel does my hair and she does it lovely every time. She bows it up and it looks amazing. I then put on my makeup. The doorbell then rings and Cato and his family arrive.

Cato is wearing a really dark blue suit with a tie. hazel and Chris take a seat on the couch. Cato's parents are talking and boy, are they in for a suprise tonight. I drag cato up the stairs and shut my ddor. he takes a seat on my bed.

"When are we going to break the news to them", I ask pondering to myself. Cato thinks for a second and says," How bout over dessert?" "Got it my love", I sa. I then kiss him and we head back downstairs. My mom has dinner made. Its chicken with fried potatoes and a salad. She knows its my favorite dish ever.

I eat every bite of it and then my mom brings apple pie to the table. After everybody takesa slice of pie. cato and I stand up and say, Mom, dad we have something to tell you. I stare right into my mom's eyes. I'm pregnant."

The looks on my parents faces are priceless. Cato and his family leave. hazel and Johnny go upstairs. I realize im about to get the talk of my life. "CLOVE VERONA KEMMINGS! YOU ARE WHAT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!" YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH AND I CANT BEIEIVE YOU WERE THIS RECKLESS. GO UP TO YOUR ROOM, I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW!

I walk up stairs and I put on a t-shirt and my favorite short shorts. My mom comes in my room and sits on my bed. She pats her hand on the space beside her. I take a seat. She then starts talking. Clove, I really wish you would have been more careful. I mean you're only 16 years old. I am happy for you though. You have to understand though youre taking on a huge responsibility. having a child is different than anything else you have been through. You're still grounded though."

She holds her arms out and I hug her and she smacks me on my butt. I look up at her and she says," One for good measure sweetie." She walks out of my room and Cato comes into my room. "Cato,how did your parents take it?" " They gave me the talk too. They also grounded me for 1 month."

We start kissing and then it hits me. I might have to go into the arena while im pregnant.  cato breaks from the kiss and picks me up. he puts me under the covers. I pull the covers up over him. I then say, I will always love you. no matter what we go through, we will be together forever and ever. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!"

I then let him mess with my hair. I look at Cato and say," By the way, my mom took all of my knives away and the rest of my weapons. So, i'm disarmed just to let you know." He nods his head and sees my nails digging into my wrists. He moves them and bandages up my wrists. He cares for me way more than my other boyfriends did.

Everytime I have a nightmare he is there for me. Everytime I try to kill somebody he calms me down or restrains me. He doesn't hold back in restraining me either. he makes sure I cant move. When I start crying because of my older sister he is there to comfort me.

My older sister, Julianna, was 24 when a peacekeeper killed her with a gun shot to the chest. I have never really get over it. She was always there for me. I took her death hard and I was in a depression for months.

I look back at Cato and he is staring at my stomach. I give in and say," Go ahead." he starts rubbing my stomach and then lifts my shirt up. He kisses my stoamach and pulls my shirt back down. He then tells me to lay on my stomach.

I do as I'm told because my body hurts, he pulls my shirt up and starts massaging my back. Oh my god, it feels so good. he does it for about 20 minutes. he then stops and pulls my shirt back down. he the turns me around and starts kissing me.

I try to fall asleep and It is impossible. I have to wake up Cato up. I shake him awake. "What is it my little clover?" "I cant sleep." he motions for me to get closer to him. I snuggle up to him and he  wraps his arms around me.

I fall asleep in his arms and I cant believe that I have the best guy in the world.. CLOVE VERONA KEMMINGS AND CATO JONATHAN HAZRETH THE STAR CROSSED LOVERS OF DISTRICT 2!!!