Opposites attract

(Y/n)~ Your name
(C/n)~ Crushes name
(Y/l)~ Your last name
(C/l)~ Crushes last name
(F/c)~ Favorite color
(F/s)~ Favorite sweet
(F/a)~ Favorite animals
(C/e)~ Crushes eye color
(C/h)~ Crushes hair color
(B/f)~ Bff's name
(Y/y)~ Your yt name
(C/y)~ Crushs yt name
(Y/yt)~ Your yt topic
(C/yt)~ Crushs yt topic
(S/n)~What you call your subcribers
(Cs/n)~What your crush calls her subcribers
*More will be added & the list will be on every chapter*

(A/n)'s~You and your crushes YouTube topic need to be different to make sense. Ok? Ok! Also I would like to say that if your a gamer in this it'll make so much morw senseTtyl at the end!

(Y/n)'s POV

"See you guys next time! (Y/n) out!"

As I end my video I say my outro. I edit my video and start to upload it to the internet. Its going up at the perfect time! As I watch the line on my computer grow longer I receive an email. I look to see who sent it. OMG! That is a fellow youtuber who goes by the name (C/y)! I happened to know her in real life when we were in highschool. But I moved across country. She had my email back then and I never changed it. I wonder what it is she needs. We haven't talked in years.

I open the email to see what it was about. (C/n) wants to do a colab! My gosh! I emailed her back my email read-

Dear (C/n) aka (C/y)~
     Long time no speak! I guess you must remember me from highschool. I would love to do a colab! Well I have no clue what you wanna do since you do (C/y) on your channel and I do (Y/y) on mine. But for my channel I was thinking that we could play a horror game! Its called Five nights at freddys and my (S/n)'s have been asking for it since before it came out! Please email me what you want to do!
             ~(Y/n) aka. (Y/y).

(C/n)'s POV

I sent (Y/n) an email and started thinking what I should do for my channel if she says yes. I know that I will be doing something very different than what I'm used to since she does (Y/yt) and I do (C/yt). I hear my laptop go off and read the reply to my email. It read-

Dear (C/n) aka (C/y)~
     Long time no speak! I guess you must remember me from highschool. I would love to do a colab! Well I have no clue what you wanna do since you do (C/y) on your channel and I do (Y/y) on mine. But for my channel I was thinking that we could play a horror game! Its called Five nights at freddys and my (S/n)'s have been asking for it since before it came out! Please email me what you want to do!
             ~(Y/n) aka. (Y/y).
FNAF!!!! That is a HORROR game...but I might have an excuse to hold onto (Y/n)! I-I should respond to her email.

Dear (Y/n) aka. (Y/y)~
   Thats ok I guess. I want to do (just put whatever idgaf). Also I was wondering since I've wtached your videos and you do face cam if it would be better if I come there? Also heres my number so just text me from here on out-(insert a number). Ttyl
         ~(C/n) aka. (C/y)

Gah she has my number! I hope I can go over there. I know where she is since she does the occasional vlog (sry if thats what you so but if you read the top you'll know I said that being a gamer fit the best here.) and she only lives 2 hours away!

(Y/n)'s POV

She emailed me back, it read-

Dear (Y/n) aka. (Y/y)~
   Thats ok I guess. I want to do (just put whatever idgaf). Also I was wondering since I've wtached your videos and you do face cam if it would be better if I come there? Also heres my number so just text me from here on out-(insert a number). Ttyl
         ~(C/n) aka. (C/y)

H-her number! Ok then. I enter her number into my contacts while blushing. I had a crush in her back in highschool. I honestly never lost my feelings I guess. I decided to text her.

Y-you C-crush
Y- Hey this is (Y/n)
C- Oh hey so about what I said in the email.
Y-  Oh yeah that would be helpful but how far do you live from me? I assume you know where I live since I have mentioned ot in vlogs.
C- I live 2 hours away from you. I will probably try to come over in a couple days if thats ok with you?
Y- Yeah thats fine I have a guest room so you can stay there.
C- Ok cool well ttyl!
Y- Ttyl
*conversation ends*

"AH SHES COMING OVER IN LIKE TWO DAY I NEED TO CLEAN!!!!!" I couldn't help but scream. I mean she is my crush in all

*Time skip cause your author~chan is a lazy cat*

(Y/n)'s POV

I hear a knock on the door and go get it. Its (C/n)!
"Hey (C/n)! How's it been?"
Sup! I've been good, you?"
"Good! I'm really excited to do (Crushs choice in what they're doing)! We'll start filming stuff tomorrow so you can settle in! For now I am going to order pizza. Do you kniw where the guest room is?"
"Yeah I'll be in there unpacking come get me the food arrives!"
"Ok."
(C/n) goes to unpack her things and I order the pizza. It arrives and I call (C/n) in.

*Time skip to your channels vid since this is where the good stuff happens! Also again I'm a lazy author~chan)

(Y/n)'s POV

Its my turn for my video. I wonder how (C/n) does woth horror... I guess we'll find out! I pit everything in place. When i turn the game on (C/n) goes pale. I guess she doesn't like horror that much.
"Hey guys I am here today with the lovely (C/y)!"
"Hello!"
"And today we will be playing something long requested on this channel...Fnaf!"
"Yay!"
She must hate horror. I decide to whisper something in her ear so the (S/n) can't here.
"Just hold my arm if your scared."
She nodded.

*skip to the good shit*

(C/n)'s POV

I was just sitting waiting for it to be the next night so I had to play. (Y/n) was sipping her coffee with the hand that was farther from me. I almost made her spill it earlier. She set her drink down and then came a jump scare. It was terrifying! I jumped a good five feet in the air and landed on my chair holding onto (Y/n) for dear life. She laughed and continued to play the game. It was my turn again. You see we decided to do it to where I would play night 2 and 4 so I only had to play two. After my turn it was (Y/n)'s turn again. I held her arm. We finished the video and I was scared stiff. (Y/n) noticed and told me it was over. I look up to her and she kissed my forehead. OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGKBDHSGDHSJSGSHSHSHHWQHVD.
"I really really like you. Could you tell?"
I shook my head. I couldn't.
"I-I think I really like you too."
"Then I wonder..."
At tbis point (Y/n) was really close to my face. I know what shes doing and I am going to go with it. She closed the gap between our lips. We had been kissing for like 5 minutes. We pulled apart to breathe.
"I love you (C/n)."
"I love you too (Y/n)."

~End~(A/n)~ hey guys I hope youlike this chapter! I have a question for you all. I want to right a new book. I was wondering if anyof you had any requests for a book where I can bulid up the story line! Well I will talk to you guys later ttyl.✌✌