Hated by all to loved by 1

(Y/n)~ Your name
(C/n)~ Crushes name
(Y/l)~ Your last name
(C/l)~ Crushes last name
(F/c)~ Favorite color
(F/s)~ Favorite sweet
(F/a)~ Favorite animals
(C/e)~ Crushes eye color
(C/h)~ Crushes hair color
(B/f)~ Bff's name
(B/n)~Bullies name
If there is a number it means use a different name. Ex: (B/n/1)
*More will be added & the list will be on every chapter*

(Bullying, violence and curses!)
(You are a rebel but nice still and ya got you some sass.)
(C/n)'s POV
Another day of school. I really hate this place. Only cause everyone hates me. I'm bullied every day. The teachers think I'm lying.
As I walk down the halls I get yanked towards the lockers. My back hits the locker door. The bell rings. Ugh late again.
"Hey you!"
My face is slaped back into reality.
"W-what?"
"What do you think your doimg down this hall bitch?!"
"S-sorry (B/n/1) I w-was i-in a h-hurry."
"You little slut! How dare you fucking try to be on time!"
"S-sor-!"
*SLAP*
"We didn't say speak! Did we (B/n/2)?!"
"No we didn't (B/n/3)!"

(Y/n)'s POV
I'm going down the hall that leads to my usual hang. As I walk down the hall I see the gang of assholes. I'm about to walk by until I see (C/n), my long-time crush in the middle of the group. She has bruses and cut that weren't there when she came in this morning. I can't believe this!

(C/n)'s POV
They take out a pocket knife and hold me down. They cut my face arms and legs. They cut a really deep one by my wrist. I now have a black eye and bruses too.
"Slut!"
"Whore!"
"Hoe!"
They call me names. They all freeze when there are footsteps heard. I hope its a teacher. They come into my view. Its a girl. I recognize her to be (Y/n) (L/n), one the hottest girls in the whole school. Shes a rebel too. Always missing classes. She pauses and stares. Once she sees me I see a fire in her eyes. I happen to know why shes down this hall. Its the only hall with music rooms on it. One of the music rooms is where all the kids like her hang out. Any way, she looks hella pissed. Shes a real badass too. Everyone knows not to mess with her or people she cares about. But why is she so pissed right now. Next thing I know:
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU DOING?!"
"S-she was down our h-hall when we said not to."
"YOUR HALL MY ASS! IF THIS IS ANYONE'S HALL ITS MINE! I RULE THE SCHOOL AND YOU KNOW IT!"
By now head were popping out classes. All the teacgers have shocked looks on there faces. Ber gang has come out of the room and is behind her. She glares at the teachers.
"AND YOU ALL HEARD NONE OF THIS SHIT GOING ON?!?! GO BACK TO CLASS. THIS IS MY BUSINESS KNOW!!!"
All the teachers retreat like told. Even teachers are scared of her.
"Stay back gang. This is my fight." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out some gloves. They are leather with studs. She charges at the first bully. Before reaching him she balls up her fist. Right to the nose. Then she flicks her wrist and the studs are know sharp. She cuts them all up with one hand and bruses them with the other.
"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?! OH WHAT WAS THAT?! YOU DON'T?! THEN DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN OR YOU'LL FIND OUT THAT YOUR NEW HOME IS THE HOSPITAL!"
She fluos them off and they run.
"Hey gang go tell those teachers that its handled and head to the room. I'll be there later I've got something to attend to."
They all nod and seperate.
"Come here."
Next thing I know I'm in (Y/n)'s arms. We head towards the nurses office.

(Y/n)'s POV
I pick (C/n) up shes lost a lot of blood. I carry her to the nurses office. Of course those ass's are there and waiting for the clinic to be off lunch break. I on the other hand just barge in. I am friends with the nurse and have a key for the supply cabinet. I set (C/n) down on a chair and lock the door. I pull out my key and pull out the necessary supplies. I fix her up and pull a chair in front of her.
"How are ya feeling?"
"Better thanks to you!"
"Good. Say (C/n) I need to tells you something ok?"
"Anything!"
"I really really like you (C/n). You are beautiful and smart and kind and adorable. But your scarred and tough. You would make a great delinquent know that I think of it. But that's beside the point. (C/n), I love you."
She looks at me with wide eyes.
"Y-your s-serious?"
"Yeah."
"You my crush, loves me!?"
"Sure do."
"I-I love you too (Y/n)!"
I can't help it. It peck her lips. Things will get better (C/n).

End~(A/n)~ Requested by Dodesz03 I hope you liked it and sorry for the late update!