Fourteen: High School Graduates

TIME SKIP TO 1 MONTH LATER, CAT NOIR AND MARI AND OFFICIALLY TOGETHER AND THEY ARE GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL (sorry I have no ideas)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SMILE!" the camera flashed at Adrien, Mari, Nino and Alya as they posed. It was the day. The day they would graduate High School. They all had they black coats and hats on, saying their farewells after the ceremony. 

"Congratulations!" Sabine hugged the four of them and so did Alya and Nino's mum. But not Adrien's. Neither of his parents were there. (everyone hug your screen like it's Adrien, the poor guy 😭  )

"Thanks guys," Marinette and Alya smiled, taking more selfies. Adrien gave a little hidden smile. He loved seeing Marinette smile. 

"Don't forget about me," he called and brought out his phone. Alya went away with Nino and Adrien and Mari took a selfie. Marinette put up her signature peace sign as they both gave bright smiles to the camera. 

"Naww, I'm going to miss you!" he wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"Hey, we will still see each other," he gave a wink, making her 'I hope so' giggle. Everyone walked off to take pictures with their parents, leaving Adrien to himself. 

"ADRIKINS!" Chloe rushed over to him. She took out her phone and held it up to them. Adrien gave a fake smile as she took a picture. 
"Love you Adrikins!" she squealed, as she ran away. Adrien just rolled his eyes and shrugged.  He scanned the crowd. Everyone was with their families, hugging, smiling, and even crying. He put  his hands in his pocket and was about to walk off, when he saw a familiar silhouette. 

"Father?" he tilted his head, before running to him. He wrapped his arms around his neck.
"I thought you wouldn't come," he whispered, as a single tear strolled down his face. His father gave him a hug. 

"Congratulations son," he held his son's chin and lifted his head up. 

"Thanks father," he sniffed, spotting Marinette walking over to join them. 

"Hello Mr Agreste," Marinette greet, standing next to Adrien.

"Miss Dupain-Cheng," he nodded, his focus not on her eyes. (dun dun dun) Adrien put his arm around her, forgetting he was Adrien and not Cat Noir. Marinette  smiled at him, brushing her close contact off. 

"If you will excuse me," Gabriel said suddenly. "I'm going to get a drink," he brushed his shoulder past Marinette on the way, getting a good luck of her earrings on the way past. 

He grinned. 

"I thought you said he wasn't coming," Marinette turned to Adrien. 

"I did," 

Marinette gave a smiled. She thought it was so sweet seeing Adrien's love for his dad. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP AFTER GRADUATION BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE WHOLE FANDOM SCREAMING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAWKMOTH's LAIR

"Master," Nooroo flew up. "Why have you been grinning so much lately?" 

Gabriel just laughed.
"Because little one," he said. "If it makes my job of gaining the miraculous a lot easier if I know who Ladybug is," he explained. 

"You know who Ladybug is?" Nooroo asked. 

"I'm afraid so, Adrien's little girlfriend Marinette," he laughed. "If I can just make her mad or upset enough to akumatize her, then I've got the ladybug miraculous, simple!" he snickered. 

"Master, are you sure this is a good idea-"

"Shut up Nooroo!" Gabriel yelled, the stopped. "For my sake," he hesitated. "Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock *knock*

Marinette open the latched to find herself being smothered. Cat crashed his lips against hers, backing her up into the walls. She stopped to breath, then looked at his emerald eyes. 

"Well hello Kitkat," she giggled, giving him another peck on the lips. 

"Here," he presented a little wrapped box. "I brought a little congratulations present. Sorry I couldn't make it," he gave a simple smiled, hiding his guilt. Marinette slightly teared up. 

"Awww Kitty, you shouldn't have," she said taking a seat on the bed. 

"Anything for my purrincess," he took a seat next to her as she unwrapped the box. She opened it to discover a necklace. (see below)

Marinette's mouth gaped open

"I couldn't find purrincess," Cat giggled. Marinette looked at him then through her arms around his neck. 

"Thank you so much, this is amazing!" she sunk her head into his chest, then got up and sat went to the mirror. Cat follow her. She struggle to clip it from behind, so Cat grabbed hold of it. Mari hesitated, then moved her hair out of the way. Cat clipped it. It shone in the light. Mari sighed, as Cat Noir wrapped his arms around her waist and rested hi head on her shoulder. They both stared at each other through the mirror.  Then Mari turned around and rubbed noses with him. She moved a piece of his blonde hair out of his face. 

"Who are you?" she whispered. He quietly gasped and held her tighter. She waited for a response. 
"Ladybug once told me something," he started. 
"When I had feelings for her, she told me she couldn't reveal to save the people she loved," he cupped Marinette's face. 
"I wouldn't know what I would do if something bad happened to you," he kissed her forehead. Marinette smiled, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"It's for the better, isn't it?" she sighed. Cat nodded, leaning into kiss her. Their kiss deepened, as they held each other tightly. Cat sneakily slipped his hand under her shirt, rubbing her back, which sent chills up her spine. (like the front cover!) Cat backed her up onto the bed then pulled away. Marinette gave a cute smile. He lifted the sheets and tucked her in. He lay next to her, holding her waist. Marinette could feel the rise and fall of his chest, which comforted her until they both fell asleep in each other's arms. 

-

-

-

- (A/N hey! Thank you so much for 800+ reads. AWESOME RIGHT! For my first fanfic as well. Sorry for the wait on this chapter, pretty busy at school, so many assignments!
Make sure to follow me, vote and comment if you like it

Thank you all so much for reading

Mwah 💋