Twenty-one: New Introductions

The last black spot disappeared from her earrings. 

"CAT N-" her cry was cut off with a soft pain across her lips. Cat Noir pushed his lips against hers as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Ladybug kept her eyes open and she tried to process what was happening. She tried to stop her pink sparkles around her to stop, but she was changing back too quickly. But there was another colour in the mix.

Green sparkles. 

Cat Noir was changing back.

This was it. 

The Reveal. 

Ladybug disregarded it. She knew what was happening. Giving in, she shut her eyes and she threw her arms around Cat's neck and moved her lips in sync with Cat's. She ran and entangle her fingers through his hair and he moved his hands from her waist to her hips, pulling her in close. Unlocking lips, they still held their grip on each other but didn't open their eyes. The last of their costume disappeared.

"I can't do it," she whispered, gasping for air. 

"Then I will," he said. Marinette didn't see anything, but she could feel him looking down on her. She hung her head low, waiting for something.

Silence. 

"I knew it was you," she heard him say. Marinette felt a hand lift up her chin, while another pulling her waist closer to him. 

"T-this-" she stuttered. 
"Isn't right!" she said softly, her eyes still closed. 

"Please, purrincess," the boy in front of her said. 

'He knows it's me!' Marinette screamed in her head. 

"On the count of 3," he said sternly. She shook her head. 

"1,"

He cupped her cheek and moved her head in line with his. '

"2,"

He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. '

"3,"

Her eyes shot open. 

"A-a-a-a," her eyes widened. Marinette pushed him away and stumbled backwards, but kept upright. 
"You're Cat Noir!?" she pointed at him. 

Adrien just smiled.

"And you're my m'lady," he grinned. 

"No, no, no, no..." she ran her fingers through her hair. 
"This is bad, this is really bad!" her voice cracked. Then she noticed something floating beside him. 
"Let me guess, your kwami?" Mari pointed at it. 

"This is Plagg," he introduced. 
"Hey Tikki," he waved. Mari looked next to her to see Tikki waving back. She switched her focus between the two.

"Awww, he's a cute little kitty! WAIT! You two know each other!?" she screamed. Tikki and Adrien both gave her a little smile. 

"Mari, settle down," he raised his hands in defence. 

"SETTLE DOWN! I JUST FOUND OUT MY MAJOR CRUSH ALL THROUGHOUT HIGH SCHOOL WAS SECRETLY MY BOYFRIEND. AND CAT NOIR!" she yelled at him, a tear streaming down her face. 
"Wait, you do realise what we have done?" she looked at him dead straight in the eye. 

"Wait? Crush? Highschool?" Adrien tilted his head.

"Uggg, look we can't talk here, meet me at my house in an hour. SHARP!" she ordered and stormed off, heading down the stairs to the bottom of the building.  

"Well, that didn't really go to plan," Adrien's mouth gaped open. Tikki shrugged and flew after her. 

"Can we get food now?" Plagg turned to Adrien. 

"PLAGG!?"

-

-

-

-

- A/N so this is it. The chapter you have been waiting for!!! The reveal

Hope you are liking it so far.

Please, follow me, vote and comment if you are enjoying it!
Thank you so much for 1.3k+ reads. THAT's AWESOME!

Mwah 💋