Twenty: It's time

"LADYBUG! TO YOUR RIGHT!" Cat Noir called from across the battlefield. Ladybug dodged an attack.

"Thanks, Cat Noir," she called, with no emotion. 

"LUCKY CHARM!" she screamed as an object appeared in her arms. 

"Cat Noir, I need your Cataclysm!" she yelled to him. He nodded and activated his power. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR KICKING ASS

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Ladybug smiled as everything went back to normal. 

"Ladybug!" Cat called across the road. She tilted her head, confused by the look on his face. He twitched his head and basically ordered for her to follow. He jumped off onto a nearby building. She shrugged and followed. Ladybug landed on top of the building to find Cat Noir resting up against a pole.

"Are you ok?" she asked, taking a step closer. He stood up straight and walked towards her. 
"Cat Noir?" she looked deep into his emerald green eyes. He wore a little pout on his face and she could see a sparkle in his eyes. 

Tears. 

"Kitty, what's wrong?" she questioned once again. He just looked down at her and turned his head away, his body inches from hers. 

"Who are you?" he mumbled. 

"What?" 

"Who are you?" he said a little louder. 

"What do you mean?" she asked. 

She knew exactly what he meant. 

Cat tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. 

"Who is behind the mask?" he looked into her bluebell eyes. 

"Cat, you know I can't answer that!" she raised her voice a little. 

"Why can't you tell me?" Cat clutched her arm. 

"You know why Kitty," Ladybug tried to break away, but his grasp was too tight. 
"Cat, I'm going to change back!" she struggled against his grip. He just looked at her with tears swelling in his eyes.

"I know," he held her tighter.