Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Slow down before you choke on your pancakes Carter" I said. "I can't help it, these the best blueberry pancakes I ever had... in like 2 days to be exact" he said

"Oh really! you eating as if you been starving to death" I said.

"That's because I'm a man who is built like a football player that needs to eat a big meal 4times a day." he replied laughing.

"Mmh , of course " I said while giggling. I grabbed a piece of bacon and stuff it in my mouth.

"Mmm, I love bacon especially with the cheese grits" I said.

"Oh I know you do " he said. Then he said "I love a woman whose not afraid to eat especially in front of people. "

"First off, I love food and the second thing I'm not on a diet to lose any weight nor am I trying to starve myself  and I'm not afraid to eat in front of anybody " I said. Finishing up my breakfast I got the waiters attention and asked him for the check. The waiter came back with the check in his hands.

  "I got this, remember it's on me beautiful " he said with a smile on his face.

"Are you sure? , because I wouldn't mind paying " I questioned.

" Of course, I wouldn't be a gentlemen if let you pay Danii."

With a smile  "True,and I did say it was on you"

  After he payed the bill we went to the park across the street from the restaurant for a walk. Sitting on the park bench enjoying the scenery in front of me. My phone rang and I picked it up. "Yes" I said

"I have a mission for you, meet me at the Saint Paul Cathedral tomorrow after 12 " my boss said

"Okay" I said ending the call.

  Carter was looking at me in a strange way. Then he ask "Who was that?" 

"My boss. " I replied

"Calling you on a Saturday? " he questioned.

"Yes, you know my job involves traveling so my boss calls whenever he needs me to work." I told him without having to go in depth of what I actually do so there wouldn't be a need for me to lie. 

"Yeah I know but its just... Never mind " he said

"Okay, I have to go. Thanks for breakfast"  I said.

"your welcome and I call you later" Carter said.

  Since I only live 2 blocks away I walked back to my building to get my Dodge Challenger  from the garage. I had errands to run and I need to restock on ammo. Before I go on my mission to kill whoever it it that needs to be killed.

  Being a hitwoman is no easy task but I get paid at least $100,000 every kill. I don't even need the money being a hitwoman is a hobby for me . I became a hitwoman just so I can find out who murdered my mother and have revenge on her behalf .

It's a dangerous job but I only do it to get to the people that murdered my mom.

   Finally arrived at the shop. I reach over to the back seat and open the secret seat compartment and pulled out my shoulder length blonde wig, my colored contact and my red lipstick. Checking to see if the coast was clear I put on my disguise. I always make sure that I have my disguises while I'm on missions or when I go buy more ammo and weapons. Just to make sure I don't get connected to any of the hits that I've done.

  I got out my car and walked right into the shop. The man at the counter looked up and notice it was me his usual customer the disguise version. He never seen my true identity which is how I kept. He asked with a smile on his face " the usual?"

"Yes" I said

"Yeah I figured" "It's always the same"  he said.

Cutting him off I said "can you please hurry up?"

"hold on" he went to the back to get what I needed. 5 minutes later he came back out with 2 boxes of  ammo that was ready to go. I put the money on the counter at the same time that he placed 2 boxes of ammo.

"Thanks" I said picking up the boxes.

"My pleasure" he said

  Leaving the store I got in my Dodge Challenger and placed them in the backseat secret compartment. Starting the car I pulled out the parking lot taking my time driving back into the city.