Chapter 8

Chapter 8

  They was sitting in front of the large flat screen television smoking on cigars and drinking wine, not even noticing that I was there. I had to get this kill done right now. I waited until Mr.Letto went to the bathroom. I walked up behind Mr.Green with the belt in my hand wrapped it around his neck so quick that he did not have time to fight back I pulled on the belt long and tight as possible just then I heard his neck snap.

After I was done with that I walk towards the bathroom to get  Mr.Letto I knocked on the door.

"Hold on man just give me a minute " shouted Mr.Letto. I knocked again. " Man are you deaf!" he shouted through the door.

  I had no time for this so I opt For kicking the bathroom door in.

"What the F'k . Who The F'k are You?!" He said with pure shock on his face. With a smirk on my face "Death"  I responded .

Knocking him out I stuck a needle into his veins with a drug that was powerful enough for the person to have memory loss and sleep for at least 12hours.

  Then I dragged him into the living-room next to Mr. Green's lifeless body. I took the belt that I used on him and put Mr. Letto's hands on the belt to make sure I had his fingerprints on the belt and on the correct spot. To the Crime scene investigators it will look as if Mr.Green was murdered by Mr.Letto who had to much to drink and they would also have motive for why as well.

  I was done so I left the penthouse and headed towards the elevator I stood there watching the door open up when I saw the two men that was in the black Chrysler from earlier today carrying guns. Oh Sh't! I stepped back turning on my heels I started running towards the stairs. I heard their heavy footsteps pounding against the floor running after me.

   I pushed the door to the stairs open with the gun I pulled out from my side holster I ran down the stairs without falling or landing flat on my face. Running to the next hallway I shot a couple of times behind me. Good thing I ran track in high school I was already down that long hallway. I saw that the elevator door was about to close, so I ran full speed inside the elevator just in time to see them firing shots. But the doors caught several of the bullets fired at me. I hit the lobby button, it was a good thing that I was the only one on here. For me, this was a straight shot to the lobby. 

  The elevator finally reached the lobby I walked out looking as if nothing was happening I needed to make sure I've gone without any notice. I walked out that building heading towards the black Chrysler from earlier. I got inside the vehicle ducking in there backseat waiting for the men to return to the car. The tall one was on the phone.

" No sir we did not get her she was out of our reach."  I heard yelling on the phone whoever he was he was pissed off. Oh well I'll find out who he is I waited for them to stop at the red light. I pulled out my gun with the silencer and pointed it towards the man head in the driver seat and pull the trigger. Then turned to shoot the man in the passenger seat who did not react fast enough for me all he did was turn his head towards me trying to reach out for his gun. so I shot him between the eyes.

  Taking his phone with me I got out just in time for the light to turn green. Only this car will not be moving forward and this cause the other drivers to start honking their horns. I walked up the street getting lost in the night crowd that's when I heard a female voice screaming  " Someone call 911!!!" with a smile on my face I knew they had seen the reason why the black Chrysler was incapable of moving forward.