Chapter 9

Chapter 9

" I had a little problem on my hands while I was on the mission but its nothing that I couldn't handle on my own." I said to the man in the black trench coat with an umbrella over his head protecting him from the heavy rain." That's $200,000 grand " He informed me while handing me the envelope full of money.

" Here,this the phone that I took from the men that was following me, Can you trace the number that was last called? I believe that it was the person who sent them after me, I need to know who he is as soon as possible with all his information ."  I told him and walked away without another word . 

It was time for me to go see Carter, with it pouring cats and dogs people would be driving carefully to get where they needed to be and that for me means two things that I do not like  traffic and slow drivers. It took me almost a full hour to get to Carter's but I was happy that I was finally there I really missed my Carter . I did not tell him that I was coming by. I reached his apartment and knocked on his door. It has been a whole minute maybe he's already sleep or maybe his not home. I turned to leave and i was already halfway down the hall when he finally decided to answer his door. " Danii ! Where have you been I haven't heard from you? " he questioned me. " I was on a business trip and I was very busy I needed to stay focus on my work." I replied. Entering his apartment I headed straight to his refrigerator and got  me nice cold beer that was well needed. Kicking my shoes off I headed to his sofa next and plopped right on down. I turned to look at carter and  he was looking at me funny. 

" WHAT?" I shouted  

With a smirk on his face he replied  " Nothing ! "  And took a seat right next to me. 

I huffed  " I think I'm in love with you Carter,"  

Without any warning what so ever I felt Carter 's lips on me. Warmth rushed inside my body and radiated out there was no way I can push away a man who can kiss like this. Carter can kiss like its nobody business I was ready to open up to him. So I pushed him against the sofa and hopped on his lap kissing him in return not holding anything back. I bite his bottom lip and heard him moan before pulling away he kissed me twice and headed straight for my neck. Good thing he was shirtless I didn't have to rip his shirt open. I grind my hips on him and felt his boner pushing against my pants trying to find its way to my heat. With his left hand he grab the back of my neck and with the right hand he was kneading my ass. My mind was telling me no but my body was telling me a whole different story. We needed to slow down before this gets way out of control. Right when I was thinking about stopping, he had to kiss me on my weak spot and that had my toes curling with me wanting more of him. 

He got up, lifting me up with him , he made his way to his bedroom with my legs wrapped around his waist  and arms wrapped around his neck there's no chance this man can ever drop me, not with how big and ripped his biceps are. We landed on the bed I got a feeling that he was a master between the sheets and I could not wait any longer to explore him, with that I took control. This time we was rolling around the bed naked  while Carter was trying to gain back control. With every move we made are body parts was touching in the most sinful and delightful way. We was engulfed into each other skin to skin, heat to burning heat. Not even stopping to come up for oxygen. Oh! we was doing the nasty, I mean we was finally making love to one another.