Chapter 5

Chapter 5

After I got done eating my lunch. I went back to my penthouse taking off my heels I sat down on my sofa. Pulling out both of the envelopes I opened the one about Mr. Green apparently this man was stealing money from other businesses and his clients. Which is where his partner comes in, his partner Mr.Letto was helping him with everything.

But that was not the only thing that was bad, they was smuggling children into the United States and using them as sex slaves these men are beyond disgusting. And I have to get rid of them to keep these bastards from doing this ever again. I looked at the photos that was provided in the envelopes. From what I see these men had that average Joe look going for them. Shaking my head in disgust. Damn you cannot trust anybody with children anymore. There's too many sicko's out there in the world taking advantage of the children and their innocents.

On paper it had these men everyday routine on it. They live in Manhattan, with a private jet it would only take me an hour to get there. I don't think I'll be using any of my weapons this time. Mr.Letto's belt will be used to strangle Mr.Green to death.

Which will be a clean and fast job. Easy to pin evidence on Mr.Letto. The belt is his, his finger prints on the belt and he's always with Mr.Green during after hours and the man will not have an alibi. Since he will be with Mr.Green at his place having drinks all I have to do is slip sleeping pills crushed up into powder into their drinks. I spent another 5 minutes planning it out making sure I have a plan B and a plan C just in case it does not go how I first plan it to.

I made sure I reserved a private jet for 8am Monday. So I will be in Manhattan by 9 heading to Mr.Green's place checking out the surveillance to make sure that I will be able to bypass it with out any problems. With my plans all laid out. It was starting to get late. And I haven't had dinner so I ordered Chinese take out. It took it only 20 minutes to get here. And I was ready to dig in.

I was enjoying my crab sushi roll when I made up my mind to call Carter. His phone ringed for 10 seconds before he picked up.

" What's up, gorgeous? "he answered in his deep sexy voice.

" Just enjoying my Chinese take out. How about you? " I said

" Oh, so you didn't invite me over for Chinese, now Danii that's effed up."

"And I'm just laying in bed, I wish had someone to share my bed with I'm so lonely ." he said

" Well I'm sorry I just wanted to eat alone. "

" And maybe you need to go find someone who loves to cuddle"

I told him.

" Actually, I do have someone in mind that would love to cuddle especially with me " he said.

I got curious and maybe a little jealous. So I had to ask. " Who? "

In his serious sexy voice he said. " You, Danii. "