Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"So, how you been?" asked Carter "The usual " I replied " What movie are we watching tonight? " I asked. "Scarface " Carter replied. I had to smile we both love that movie it's one of the classic. "How was your day?" I asked "Nothing but the usual, the only thing that I looked forward to was seeing your beautiful face and a chance to be in your presence again" he said. Damn he sure knows how to put a smile on my face had me feeling all warm and giddy. Especially when he looks into my eyes as if he is reading every detail of my soul and mind. I had to snap back to reality I don't like having this type of feelings especially for my best friend.

We were on the sofa zoned into the movie Scarface, he was sitting while I was laying on his lap. He had his fingers running through my hair it felt so good that I felt myself falling asleep. "Danii, I have something to tell you." he said. "What is it?" I asked. I just couldn't keep my eyes open any more there's no reason for me to be fighting sleep.

"I just want to say that I'm in love with you." said Carter. By now I was so deep in my sleep and I didn't even think about what he said all I did was grunt in reply.

By the end of the night we was laying on the sofa spooning. I felt his hands on my hips for some reason it just felt so right there. So I didn't bother to move it. Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep! "What the hell?" I yelled. I jumped up running to my room searching for that alarm clock that had no business going off. "It's the weekend for goodness sake! " I shouted. I hit the dismiss button on the alarm clock it was already 8:30 in the morning. Jeez! It's time for me to hit my home gym, I changed into my gym clothes then I went to the room across the hall. I was on every machine that workout every body part sweating my butt of within the hour. After I was done I walked back to my master bedroom and enter the master bathroom.That hot shower was what I needed I was out in 30 minutes it was about 10:00 am.

And then that's when I remembered that Carter was still here knock out on my sofa. How in the world did I completely forget? Was I that tired? I know yesterday was really busy for me. Jeez! So I walked back out to my living room and Carter was still asleep. That man could definitely sleep through anything if he wanted to. "Hey, wake up! "I yelled. "Your drooling all over the pillows man!" I shouted. Taking one of the pillows and hitting upside his head, that should wake him up I thought, Laughing at his reaction. He jumped up so fast that he almost knocked me down on the floor. "Okay okay, I'm up!" he shouted with a hug smile on his face. "Did you make breakfast?" he said. Laughing, I said " Are you kidding me? What am I, your wife?" "Is that the only way I can get you to make me breakfast? " he asked me. "You know what?" I said "What?" he asked. "How about we go out for breakfast?" "And you can pay for it?" I said. Laughing he responded by saying "Yes, breakfast on me. You make it hard for me to say no especially since your naked." he said trying to keep a straight face. I looked down and I felt my face burning with out thinking twice I took the pillow and tried to cover as much of my body that I could but it was not working. So I started to walk backwards towards my room.

I got dress and I was still embarrassed about Carter seeing me naked. I walked out with a straight face letting it show that I was not affected by what had happened. "You mind if I use your shower?" he asked as if everything was good. "yes, go ahead use the other shower. And there's an unopened pack of toothbrush in the drawer your going to need it." I said with a smile on my face. "Thanks gorgeous." he replied walking to the bathroom.