Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I was laying right next to his sleeping body with my mind racing. WHAT THE F'K!! I can't believe I just slept with Carter. I mean the sex was great and all but this is not the way I wanted it to start, I wanted the whole dating experience with Carter before the sex. It's too late now , I know I love him.  I need to leave right now before he wakes up. I did a quick roll off the bed, landing with my hands and feet, this help keep my head and weight from hitting the floor.  I could not find any of my clothes it was too dark in here, so I had to use the light from my phone. I found my bra, shirt ,and pants but no panties. I had to get dress fast without them. I fixed my hair and left Carter's Apartment Jogging right out of the building not looking back. I made it to my car and got inside, my phone ring before I had a chance to start the car. I thought it was Carter , I took a quick look at my phone and notice my boss 's number. Thanking the stars that it wasn't Carter. Why was my boss calling? , it was only 4 A.M  in the morning. It must be important , so I answered.  

"Hello"

'' I got a hit on the number , its from a Michael Luivanelli, his address is 1200 Pine Crest  but here's another thing he lives 20 miles from here, which I found very interesting. This could be a hit out on you, so be very careful when you hunt him down. He's in the Mafia, so a man like him has a lot of man power ''  he said.

" Okay, Thank  you." I ended the called. 

I started the car and I was on my way home. I was in dire need of sleep. 

6 hours later  

phone rings, I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" 

" Hey girl ! You  miss me!" Tina said

" OMG! Tina!  "  I shouted , I cannot believe I had forgot about her. 

" How come I have not heard from you ,Danii?" she asked 

" I've been very busy"  I told her,  which was true. 

" Well, good thing I'm back. We need to catch up. So, I will be coming over in a bit ,okay?"  she said

" Okay, see you in a while. " I said ending the  call.

F'K! I really did not want to catch up on things, but I know that I have to tell her that I have slept with Carter. And that is a conversation, I am not ready to discuss with anyone yet. Plus I was hiding from   Carter, he called me twice but I ignore his calls, good thing he's at work, not knocking on my door. 

 I got up and got ready in 30 minutes by the time Tina was beating on my door. I was eating blueberry pancakes with whip cream and syrup on top., and some cut up variety fruits for breakfast. 

It was 11: 35  in the morning , and the sun was nowhere to be seen from my window view, it was just cloudy. I took my time walking to answer the door, when I finally answered the door Tina rushed right past me, like a freight train on the railroad.

" Girl,Why you taking your sweet time to answer the door?! "  Tina said.

" Sorry, I was eating ." I said 

"  Girl please! Here, I brought you your favorite caramel cappuccino coffee. "  she said 

" Thank you, so much! I was in desperate need of my daily fix. 

" I can tell, I heard the way you sounded on the phone, it seems as if something out of the ordinary had happened to you"  Tina stated

" So, Is everything alright with the family? "   I asked, trying my best to change the subject.

" Ugh! There a few conflicts needed to be dealt with."  She said

" Plus , You know my family is crazy and full of drama." she added on

" True" I said 

" Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I called Carter, this morning and told him that I'm back home and that I will be here hanging with you all day. He's coming over tonight , so we can catch up on our weekly hang out session and movie night." she  said

Once I heard his name and that he was coming over, my heart stopped beating for a second. I'm not ready to see or even speak to him, it was way to soon for me. I took a deep breath.

" Alrighty"  I said, with a fake smile on my face.