Chapter 11

Three or four hours later the sun began to go down. We were in the middle of nowhere with no buildings and very few trees.

"Since were sorta in the middle of nowhere we can camp out tonight." Dallas said pulling off the road. He parked the truck right next to a tree.

"No offense baby but I'm not sleeping on the ground. We can use the rope and sheets to make hammocks high in the tree." I said convincingly. Dallas shook his head and managed a small laugh.

"O.k. Baby. I'll make a fire while you do that." I nodded and gave him a quick kiss. We climbed out of the truck and I grabbed some rope. I jumped onto the truck and climbed into the tree.

"Do you want me to cut down a few branches?" I asked looking down at Dallas.

"That would be great," he said happily. I cut down a few and threw them down. I climbed a little higher and found a good spot. I fastened the rope from one branch to another and I did it again at the other end and the middle. I layed down a sheet and then another. But the breeze blew them up. I had no more rope. So I took off my shirt and cut it up to tie the sheets down.

"Hey Dallas? Can u bring me another shirt?" I hollered. He looked up at me and laughed. He grabbed my white tank top and climbed into the tree and into our hammock.

"I say you leave it off," he whispered. I managed a giggle.

"What about Jenesa?" I asked.

"She's asleep," he said smiling. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply. He caressed me down and rubbed my belly still kissing me.

"Baby not now," I said pulling out of the kiss.

"Sorry I know. It's just tempting with such a beautiful women in my presence." He said winking at me. I laughed and gave him a quick kiss before throwing on the shirt.

"Let's get Jenesa to bed," I said climbing down.

"I'll get her, you just settle down next to the fire." Said Dallas.

"Sounds good baby," I said. I sat next to the fire with our red fluffy blanket wrapped around my shoulders.

"Are you hungry?" Dallas asked climbing down the tree. I nodded and turned back to the fire putting my hands out to warm them.

"Here you go baby," Dallas said handing me a can of pineapple. I smiled an said thanks as he sat next to me. Once I finished, Dallas pulled me towards him. Once the fire burned out we climbed tiredly up the tree and into out hammock. I picked the perfect spot. I could see the star filled sky and it was breath taking.

"Aren't they beautiful?" I asked still looking into the night sky.

"Not as beautiful as you," Dallas said smiling at me. I smiled and leaned over to kiss him. He put his arms around me and pulled me in and didn't let go. He kissed me deeply and ran his hands up and down my back. I pulled away from the kiss and lay on his chest. He wrapped a blanket around me.

"Goodnight baby," he whispered.

"Goodnight my love," I whispered back. I completely forgot about everything. I just thought about my family and how happy we used to be. And for once in a long time I fell asleep happy.