Chapter 14

The weekend came and there were no kids at the camp. Aspen and Carly called for a secret meeting in their cabin. Everyone was invited, except Audrey and her minions. "Thanks for coming, everyone." Aspen smiled.

"Are we finally going to get revenge?" Calum asked.

"Oh, absolutely." Aspen giggled. "Did you think I called you here in the middle of the night to say we're going to forgive them? Forgiveness is not in my vocabulary."

"This is my favorite side of you." Alex laughed. "What's the plan, then?"

"That's why we're meeting, so we can discuss revenge techniques." Aspen said. "Cher, you're going to be staying with me and Carly for a couple nights. We don't want you getting in the middle of this. Alex, you'll be staying somewhere else, too."

"You can't stay with me and Luke, we have a strict 'No Alex' rule." Jack smirked at him.

"Don't be a cunt, Jack." Aspen laughed. "Anyways, we're going to go full 'Parent Trap' on these bitches. We're going to fill Audrey's cabin with string. We're going to cover the floor in honey and put shaving cream on her head. We're going to put feathers on the ceiling fan."

"That's diabolical, and I love it." Perrie smiled.

"It gets better." Carly giggled. "We're going to put Rena and Nia's mattresses in the lake."

"I've always wanted to do that to someone." Zack laughed.

"I'm confused, what is the 'Parent Trap'?" Luke asked.

"It's a movie. Lindsay Lohan plays twins that were separated and they try to get their parents back together." Carly explained. "You and I will watch it one of these days." She smiled.

"We should just go to the chapel right now and watch it." Alex said. "It's a classic movie."

"We can watch it tonight and implement our revenge tomorrow night." Aspen smiled. They gathered blankets and pillows before heading to the chapel. While everyone was setting up blankets and pillows, Aspen and Carly set up the movie. They laid on the blankets and pillows. Carly snuggled up with Luke and Aspen laid between Ashton and Calum.

"Do you want a pillow for your ankle?" Calum asked, grabbed Alex's pillow.

"Hey, that's my pillow." Alex groaned.

"Aspen needs it for her ankle. She's a cripple now." Calum said, placing the pillow under Aspen's ankle.

"I'm not a cripple, I should just probably see a doctor if it gets any worse." Aspen smiled and rested her head on Calum's shoulder. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as the movie started. By the time it had ended, everyone was asleep. In the morning, they woke up with aching backs and necks.

"Whose idea was it to sleep here?" Jade whined, rubbing her neck.

"I slept great." Calum said, stretching his arms above his head.

"I did, too." Ashton said. "Much better than I have in the cabin."

"That's because you both used me as a pillow." Aspen rolled her eyes. "Calum used my boobs as a pillow and Ashton, you used my stomach. All night long."

"You guys are so lucky." Alex laughed a little.

"You were lucky too, Mr. Gaskarth." Rian huffed. "You slept almost entirely on top of me."

"Sounds like some of you had a hard night." Luke chuckled.

"You had a hard night, too, Luke. But, in an entirely different way." Carly laughed.