Chapter 6

Once the last child had left, the counselors were ready to let loose for the weekend. There weren't any kids during this weekend, because it was between sections. "Let's go, we're gonna be late for the party!" Carly called up to Aspen.

"Hold on! I can't go out with hairy legs!" Aspen said as she continued to shave her legs in the bathroom sink.

"They aren't even hairy!" Carly groaned. "Let's go already!"

"Hey, Luke will still be waiting for you no matter when we get there." Aspen joked, rubbing lotion on her freshly shaved legs.

"Well, Michael won't wait forever for you." Carly laughed.

"Alright, I'm coming." Aspen laughed and jogged down the stairs. "Do you think Carter set up the karaoke machine?"

"Why are you asking me? He's your brother." Carly laughed and walked out of the cabin. Aspen followed after her.

"Wait, I forgot the alcohol!" Aspen said, running back inside. She grabbed a beach bag full of different bottles and walked back out.

"How drunk are you trying to get people tonight?" Carly laughed, walking to the lake with her.

"Plastered, Carly." Aspen giggled and took her flip flops off in the sand.

"Let's get this motherfucker started!" Aspen yelled, pulling out two bottles of vodka. The counselors let out a loud cheer. Aspen set the bottles on a picnic table with a stack of cups from the mess hall. "There's straight vodka, some mango rum, some black cherry rum, some pineapple rum, and some root beer schnapps. We've got some sodas here to make mixed drinks for the weak ones." She giggled.

"Aspen Dental, have I told you how much I love you?" Jack chuckled, pouring himself a cup of vodka.

"June is Jack Month, I had to get tons of alcohol. We need to get as drunk as possible tonight."

"It's my birthday month!" Jack yelled. "Everybody drinks, or you're dead to me!" They all gathered around the table, pouring and mixing drinks.

"We've got the fire burning, there's a table set up for beer pong, we made a makeshift flip cup table, and we've got the boombox ready to blast some tunes." Alex said.

"I made a playlist with songs from all of us, so it'll be pretty lit." Jade giggled and turned the music on, turning the volume all the way up.

"Aspen, you're playing flip cup with us! You've got to show these Aussie fucks how it's done." Zack called to her. She quickly poured herself a cup of mango and pineapple rum before making her way over to them.

"These guys say you're pretty good at this." Calum smirked at her. "We'd like to see you do it."

"What, like this?" Aspen asked, flipping a cup on her first try.

"Beginners luck." Ashton laughed. "Do another one." Aspen took a sip of her drink as she flipped another cup.

"Another." Calum said, crossing his arms.

"Do a line." Michael said, setting up a line of cups.

"Hold my drink." She handed Michael her drink before flipping the five cups that Michael had set up, each of them landing smoothly.

"What did we tell you?" Jack laughed. "She's a pro." Aspen rolled her eyes playfully and took her drink back from Michael.

"It's all about angles, wind speed, and the tilt of the table." Aspen said, sipping her drink. "Mikey, you need a drink."

"I was gonna mix one." Michael said, smiling at her.

"No mixing!" Jack yelled. "My birthday month, my rules!"