DATE

Jack

           I wait in the living room of our hotel for Leslie to come out so we could go on our date. My palms start sweating, tonight's the night I'm going to make the biggest step in my life, most likely.

      I tap my chest and feel the box containing the ring in my jackets inner pocket. A million thoughts run through my head. What if she says no? What if she breaks up with me while on the date? What if fucking Neels comes back in the picture? I finally take a deep breathe and calm down. Everything will be fine. And even though we haven't been together for even a year yet I still am totally and completely in love with this women. And 11 months is close enough to a year so fuck it.

       Finally I hear the door open and look up to see Leslie looking absolutely beautiful. I'm speechless. She looks like an angel. I didn't even realise that my mouth was open until Leslie says, " Close your mouth you'll catch flies"

      I quickly close my mouth and she laughs. I stand up and walk over to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my forehand on hers.

      " I'm just so speechless. You look so beautiful. How the fuck did I get so lucky?" She laughs and gets on her tip toes and gives me a peck on my lips.

      " I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one. I mean look at us. We are in love and in fucking Paris!" She practically yells the last part, "I love you" I grab her face in my hand and kiss her passionately.

        "Okay, lets go before I get to aroused" I joke but its low-key true. Leslie laughs and i grab the car keys. Me and Leslie then walk out together to our rental car and before we go, I send I quick text to Maia.

In the car meet you in about 2 hours.

Leslie looks over at my phone and I quickly turn the phone off.

  "What's going on?" I just smile at her, "Jack you know I hate surprises" She pulls on my arm and gives me puppy dog eyes.

   "I just want tonight to be the best date you'll ever have. And that includes suprises." I bob her nose and she smiles while shaking her head.

    "I hate you." She jokes and I start the car and drive out if the parking lot.

     "Liar you love me" I say whilst turning into a busy road.

     "Sadly." I look at her and see her smiling a huge smile.

     Here we go.