Author's note

Hello guys!

First of all thank you so much for sticking with this story.

I can't believe how many people actually read my story and took a liking in it.

So... Why am I adding a new chapter to a story that has been finished for a very long time?

First of all: I've been missing Devil May Cry very much.
But that is not the only reason I've decided to finally speak up again.

After years of rumors and desperate waiting for a continuation of Nero's story, we finally got some awesome news. Capcom has officially announced Devil May Cry 5 at E3.

And I am talking about a direct sequel to DMC 4. We have already seen Nero in the trailer and I gotta say, this sounds like so much action and fun.

But upon seeing Nero's fate in the trailer, I also can't help but wonder what exactly happened to his arm. What has happened between the end of DMC 4 and the start of DMC 5? How will something lifechanging like losing his arm affect him? Is he out for revenge? Is he trying to find answers? What's Vergil's part in all of it. Is it even really Vergil that was supposedly to be seen in the trailer?

AND WHAT ABOUT DATE???

There are so many unanswered questions right now...

And of course my author brain is already right on it and imagining a billion ways for Luna to fit in this new story. Could she help Nero cope. Besides, would she even be with him at the time? Many things can happen.

I am not sure yet how to start, what to call my new project and how to actually find the time to write again.....

But would you like to see a sequel to this book?

I am waiting with great excitement for the new DMC 5 and the continuation of Nero's story.

Feel free to give me any inspiration in the comments.

What would you like to see in the new DMC 5?

How could Luna fit in? 

Should I go for writing the sequel?

As always, thank you for reading and have a great day!

-M