Chapter 9

Luna's POV

Again it seems like he wants to tell me something. I can't hear him though. I concentrate on imagining what his voice sounds like. And suddenly I can hear him. "Luna, you have to hang on." He is repeating this sentence over and over again. Hang on? Why should I hang on? What is going on? The image fades again and I feel like breaking through the surface of water.

I come to consciousness again. Where am I? I open my eyes and look around. I am in some sort of a cell. Everything is white and it looks like I am in some sort of a laboratory. I try to remember what has happened. But the last thing I know is that this creepy armor has kidnapped me. Then there is only blackness. I am lying on a very uncomfortable makeshift bed. I get up and walk over to the cell door. Outside I see a huge room and in the middle of it there is a glowing light. What the hell is that? I take a closer look and I can make out something is in the light... the broken blade of a katana. First I am shocked and I fear that it's my katana. But then I realize with relief that it's not. Nonetheless I do know that blade. It's Yamato, it belongs to Dante's brother Vergil. How the hell did it get here? And what kind of place was this?

My thoughts are interrupted, when the door to my cell opens. Two white armors step in and chain my wrists to the walls, keeping me from being able to get away. I growl in anger. I hate being defenseless. Next, a creepy looking guy comes in.

"Now who the hell are you?" I ask annoyed.

He bows slightly and mockingly.

"I am Agnus. And you are my o-o-o-o-object of r-r-research."

Object of research? So I really am in a laboratory. I already hate this place.

"You will tell me e-e-e-everything about D-d-d-d-dante."

"Fuck off." I tell him angrily.

Never in a million years would I betray my friend. I'd rather die.

"You will speak. Now, let's see what you are."

I glare daggers at him and whish that looks could kill. Then he'd be dead ten times over. I angrily tear at my chains when he pulls out a dagger and moves to my wrist. Out of nowhere he also holds a bowl now and I hate what I think he is about to do. He places the cool blade at my wrist and I hiss as he cuts deeply in my flesh. Immediately blood starts pouring out and dropping into his bowl. A burning pain spreads in my whole arm and makes it numb for everything else. That daggers was definitely a demonic weapon that was laced with some poison. He smiles at me before asking one last question.

"Where is D-d-dante?"

"Go to hell."

"I rather bring hell here."

With that he leaves me. I am alone in my cell again, but I am still chained to the walls. And my wrist is still bleeding heavily. Blood runs down my hand and drops to the floor. I groan in anger and pain. Anger because I am in this shitty situation with no way to get out. Pain because this cut hurts damn much and I hate it. I heal normally, but my advanced healing doesn't seem to have any effect right now. I drop my head in despair.

***   ***   ***

Hey guys! Sooo... Luna is in trouble, isn't she? What do you think of Agnus having her? No Nero in this Chapter. But she did dream of Dante... will she be able to hang on? What will Angus do to her? Will Luna betray Dante?

Vote&Review

-M

PS: I am on vacation for the next three weeks, so I probably won't be able to update... Maybe you'll get another Chapter by Wednesday... I try.