Ammon~ Beach Confessions

You were sitting on the beach, just relaxing in the sun listening to your favorite band, Beyond 5. You’re startled back to reality when a volleyball lands in your lap. Looking up to see its owner, you hear him instead. “Hey beautiful, mind passing that back over here?”  “AMMON!”  You scream “IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!” Ammon Tuimaualuga was one of your best friends, who you may also be crushing on since forever. He was the reason Beyond 5 was your favorite band, him being a member of it. Even though you were so close with him, you had no shame calling yourself a beyonder and mingling with all the other beyonders on social medias. “So.. You wanna hand over the volleyball sugar?” he says with a smirk. “Sure babe, but you’ve got to catch me first!” You guys were so close, that pet names were your thing and it wasn’t weird.

                After a while of playing volley ball with Ammon and some other friends, the group decides to head out to your favorite place other than the beach. The Snowcone Shack. Ammon looked like a little kid in a candy store as he went up to order his snowcone.  That’s what you adored about him. He was such a playful, kindhearted guy. One could call him a gentle beast. Yet at the same time he was this hot rock star singer dude that melted girls hearts. Little did you know that the only heart he wanted was yours.

                The two of you make your way back to the beach, leaving the group at the shack. Walking through the sand, something felt different. It didn’t feel like the million walks you two had shared before. Suddenly, Ammon takes your free hand in his, and continues walking. Just when you thought your heart would burst with anticipation of what he had planned, Ammon stopped. Releasing your hand, he just stood there, looking out over the sunset on the ocean. You didn’t know what to do. Just then Ammon turns and kisses you, making you drop your snowcone on both of your feet.            

                When he pulls away he looks into your eyes. There was something that you had never seen before. Something magical and you knew what it was.

Sophia, I love you. I always have, the moment that we met everybody else disappeared.”  He whispers, pulling you into a tight embrace.

Thank you for reading!! Inspiration for this one came from their song I Think I'm in Love. It was written for my friend Sophia :)

Vote*Comment*Share- Mrysa:)