Patch~ Movie Date

“Patch is going to be here any minute!” you say to yourself, starting to panic. You’ve changed your outfit a countless number of times, nothing seeming to be right. Finally you settled on a simple light blue blouse, black jeans with a pair of cream colored toms that matched your necklace. Tonight you were going to the movies with your boyfriend, who you haven’t seen for a few months. You wanted to look extra nice, even if it was just to the movies.

                You hear the doorbell ring, and quickly grab your purse to go. As you open the door you’re shocked. A bright yellow bouquet of roses is handed to you by a remarkably handsome man. You’re not sure why you’re so shocked, Patch was always one to leave sweet gestures in your presence. “Patch they’re beautiful, thank you.” You say, taking the flowers from him. He pulls you into a hug and draws circles on your back with his hand. “I missed you so much Jacey, you don’t even know.” “I think I do know..” you think to yourself. After places in the flowers in a vase you found the two of you head to the car. Patch, being the gentle man he is, holds your hand like he would a princess, and opens your door. As he walks around the car, you can’t help but watch his every move and ask yourself some questions. Why are the two of you acting like this? So formal and proper? You’re just going to the movies; it’s not exactly a ball.

                But it was. Tonight held every equivalent of going to a ball for you two. You hadn’t seen each other in a few months due to Patch living in Tennessee with the band. And even when he is in town the two of you don’t get to spend a ton of quality time by yourselves. Tonight had to be perfect, because neither of you knew when the next “ball” would be.

                As you arrived at the movies, the two of you settled on seeing The Fault in Our Stars. Bad idea. You had read the book, and were emotional during that. So you figured you knew what was coming and could handle it. Patch on the other hand had no idea but was still interested. By the end of the movie both of you were a sobbing mess. It was adorable the way Patch reacted to the movie. Holding your hand the whole time, and pulling you closer as the movie progressed. When the credits were through you go to stand up. Patch grabbing your wrist, swiftly turning you so you were facing him, he takes both your hands in his.

                “I love Jacey. I love you more than anything.” He says, still holding on to your hands.  ‘“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities”’ he says quoting the movie. “I want our infinity to be the same.” He says as he stands up and kisses you, pulling you in close. “Okay?” “Okay.” you answer

Cheesy I know! But I seriously love TFIOS. And that quote. But anyways did you like this one? This was written for my friend Jacey! What should I do different with my writing style? Any feed back is welcome!! I love you all:)

Also, Where ever it says a name in any of the imagines feel free to insert your name ;) hahaha

Vote*Comment*Fan-Mrysa:)