Zac- Welcome to College

It was your first day at BYU. Finally you were going to your lifelong dream school, and today was the day you were moving into the dorms. You grabbed all your belongings and with your mom and dad you headed to the dorm entrance. Out of nowhere someone jumped out and stopped you, almost making you drop your armful. “HI! My name is Zac and I am on the welcome committee! So… Welcome to BYU! We hope you have a wonderful year, and on behalf of the welcome committee we will be helping you get situated into your dorm room if you would like!” “I uh, yeah sure I’d love help.” You stuttered out.  You were nervous for your freshman year, and Zac’s smile was not helping. You were lost for words as he continued talking about the school, as you gazed at his bright eyes and endearing smile. “Hello?” your mom tapped you on the shoulder. “W-what? Sorry I zoned out.” You replied as your mom gave you a look. “He asked you your name, now don’t be rude.” You looked at Zac and he just smiled. Feeling your heart flutter from more than just nerves you finally stuttered out your name. “Nice to meet you!” He said giving you a one arm hug. You were bright red by now as two more boys with “Welcome Committee” t-shirts on came over. “Hey Y/N this is Tanner and Patch! They’re going to help us also.” You smiled at the three boys, maybe college wasn’t going to be so bad after all.

its short but here haha love you all!