Tanner~ Fun Night and a Surprise that's Bright

Ring Ring

“Gosh that’s him!” you think to yourself as you hear the phone ring.

Ring Ring

“Oh I should get that” you finish. You pick up, and just as you suspected on the other line, Tanner Myler.

T: “Hey you”

Y: “Hey what’s up?”

T: “well, I was wondering what you were up to later this afternoon, because I was thinking of a picnic on the beach?”

Y: “that sounds wonderful, pick me up at 3?”

T: “Done deal. See ya then!”

As he hangs up you can tell he’s wearing that smirk he always does. Tanner Myler was your boyfriend, and also in a boy band that lived in Tennessee. So even though this was just a simple picnic, you two haven’t seen each other for a while.

                The clock drew closer to 3 and you began to get ready. You put on some shorts over your swim suit, and pull a white t-shirt that belongs to Tanner over your head. The doorbell rings and you head out to greet him. As soon as you open the door a crack Tanner pushes through it almost knocking you over, but pulling you into a tight embrace instead. You nestle your face into the crook of his neck, missing how you two fit perfectly together. Everything about you guys matched perfectly, making you the couple everyone was jealous of.

                When you got to the beach, you were surprised to see a picnic already set up. Looking at the food, you weren’t surprised: hamburgers and potato salad, some potato chips, and some other food, making it more than enough for the two of you. You notice he even put out the Mr. Potato Head cups you had gotten him for Christmas one year. “Typical Tanner”, you think.

                Once the food was gone, and to your surprise, the two of you just talked. He talked about Tennessee, and his life with the rest of the boys, and you talked about your schooling, and college life. After a while of talking, you noticed it was starting to get dark.

Y: “Hey Tan, dontcha think we should start heading out? It’ll be dark before we know it.”

T: “Nope.”

Y: “I hate to be the party pooper but I’m already beginning to not be able to see our things.”

T: “Exactly.”

                “Okay…” you thought to yourself. “Why is he being so short with me all of the sudden? Did I say something wrong?”  That’s when out of nowhere Tanner pulls out a little mason jar full of.. Fireflies? He hands you the jar, and you read what is engraved on it.

I WILL LOVE YOU UNTIL IDAHO RUNS OUT OF POTATOS

You smile at your cheeky boyfriend as he leans in and gives you a kiss.

This is the first of many!! I hope you like it! The titles will list the boy its about and then the title of the story :)

Vote*Comment*Share- Mrysa:)