T.J~ Park Questioning

You were meeting your crush T.J at a park this afternoon. You were both 16 so you thought maybe it was going to be a date. You knew you wanted it to be one, but what you didn’t know was how TJ felt in return. The two of you decided to meet each other there because although he was 16, TJ didn’t have his license and couldn’t pick you up. You remember him apologizing that he couldn’t pick you up and that made you think. “Maybe that was him hinting this was going to be a date.” You said out loud as you finished getting ready.

The park wasn’t far from your house, so you decided to walk and get there a few minutes early. “I want to already be there when TJ arrives” you think to yourself. When arriving upon the park you noticed that you weren’t the only one with that idea. Set up was a little picnic blanket, a container with sandwiches, chips and TJ sitting on it. “Aw TJ! This is so cute!” you say running  over to him. He stood up and gave you a hug. “You look beautiful today” he said to you. You blushed and hugged him tighter, not being able to say anything in return.

The two of you sit down and T.J gets out the food. You guys eat and talk until everything was gone. "Come here" T.J says taking your hand. You followed him to the swings where he helped you on one, and got on the other. You were swinging and continued to talk when he grabbed your hand. You looked down at your intertwined fingers and back up at him. Today had been perfect, even if you were only "hanging out" with him,

"I've got something to tell you" T.J says after a while of silence. He turned to you and your heart began to flutter. You had a feeling of what was coming. "I really like you, and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?: You jump off the swing and run over to him. "Yes T.J!" you say throwing your arms around his neck. "I have liked you for the longest time. I would be honored to be your girlfriend." He hugs you back and you couldn't be any happier.