I can't lie (Roman X Virgil)

Warning:Swearing

Roman woke up at seven in the morning one hour after Logan and an hour before Patton. Virgil always awoke on his own terms and Deceit he came when he pleased. While in the kitchen Roman poured himself a cup of tea and went on to making fried eggs for him and the others. Logan already made blueberry pancakes for every one the two normally waited for the others (besides Deceit) to come and do their parts so in the mean time they would eats biscuits with crofters. Surprisingly Virgil woke up before Patton did. When Virgil came in the kitchen he nodded to the two sides at the table and sat in his own chair he then put his head down and continued to sleep. Deceit was the next one in the kitchen and smiled when he saw Virgil sleeping at the table. Deceit walked towards Virgil and put his palm on the back of Virgil's head then walked away.

"What in cheese pastries was that?"

"I don't know, we should check if he's ok though"

Logan approached Virgil and tapped him softly awake.

"What?" Mumbled the youngest

  "Did you not feel that?!" Roman exclaimed

"Feel what?"

"Deceit just touched you"

Virgil's head sprang up and he looked around the room.

"Where is that snake faced mother fucke-"

Logan put his hand around Virgil's mouth as Patton entered the kitchen.

"Mornin' " Patton then looked at Virgil and Logan and Logan moved his hand from Virgil's mouth.

"I was just checking something right V?"

"No you saved me from cursing in front of Patton"

Virgil then put his hand over his mouth and everyone stared at him with confused looks.

"What was that hottopic?"

"Oo call me hot some more-"

Virgil clasped his hand over his mouth and blushed red. Roman blushed a bit but Virgil stormed in the direction of the dark sides. Patton rubbed his eyes and was going after Virgil but Roman stopped him.

"I got this, just stay here with Specs"

Logan made a sound but stayed silent. Roman caught up but Virgil didn't say anything.

"So ho- Virgil what are you planning to do?"

"Beat the shit out of Deceit"

"That's hardcore"

"I don't care"

"When do you care?" Roman mumbled. Virgil glared at Roman he then started talking with his finger pointing at Roman and pushing him against the wall.

"When do I care? I fucking care Roman, I cared when Deceit posed as Patton, I cared when we we're hurting in Exploring Nostalgia, I god-damned care Roman, I care about Patton, Logan and even your dumbass"

Roman was kinda suprised at Virgil's tone he never showed so much emotion. Virgil then lifted his hoodie over his head and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Are you OK V?"

"No I'm actually not Rom-" Virgil bit on his lip.

"You know talking about your feeling doesn't mean your weak"

"Are you sure about that? Damn there Patton didn't like to talk about his emotions!"

Roman had a look of guilt Virgil was about to say more Roman put his hand on Virgils mouth and stared straight at Virgil. Virgil rolled his eyes but they trailed to Romans mouth then back to his eyes. 'Roman's eyes are pretty' Virgil thought he then shook his head which caught Romans attention.