2.HOW DOES HE DO THAT?

You and Jimin went to the same school and were in the same class...just that you were two months older than him...creepy right?

Both of you walked out of the house.And went your separate ways.It's because no one in the school knew of your relationship with each other. Jimin was the hot basket ball player and the play boy while you were someone whose existence was unknown to most of the student body.You were what you'd call the exact definition of a nerd and he was the playboy who didn't want to ruin his image by telling others that you were his geeko elder sister.He'd rather choke on Holy water than being your brother and the same goes for you.

"Hey!Jimin!"his friends shouted and he ran to them jumping in that race car of his best friend Taehyung. Jimin and his friends were known as Bangten in school.It was a group  of seven guys using girls like tissues.You on the other hand were the lonesome mouse,sitting by that left window,in the corner.

The car went pass you and splashed that water from a puddle made by the rain last night,on you.You gasped in shock,smelling awful and looking like a disaster.You wanted to curse him pretty badly cause you could see his smirk through the side mirrors.You sneered in his direction and slowly paddled your bicycle on the side way.

You reached school in the next ten minutes.You parked it by the stand,made sure you locked it and then walked to the gates.All of a sudden a car came in front,almost hitting you.

"Come on Jungkook you're gonna be late!"Jimin yelled at the maknae tugging his head under his jacket.The guy smacked Jimin in the head and ran inside the gates.He had a strange habit of messing with his hyungs...you just sneered in their direction cause you knew complaining to them about your life that they could've crushed you...it was a waste.It had happened before but it was useless.All he'd do would be either flick your head or stare at you like a stranger. You silently dragged your body to the classroom and sat in your usual place.

Being a lonesome mouse meant you had no friends...only Ms.Min knew of you as you were one of her star students.The end of term for the first years was near and the results of your last bimonthly was gonna be announced soon.You already knew it but still you waited for the announcement.

Jimin came in with his arm snaked around one of his tissues. His friends entered as well and he sat in front of you.You didn't even exchange looks...it looked like you two hadn't even met yet.

Ms.Min entered the room and all of the students settled in their own places.

"Okay!I'll start announcing the results of your last examinations now...everyone settle down!"she placed the sheet in her hands on the rostrum.And she started announcing it.You gazed outside looking at a bird and it's nest.

"Y/N!"Ms.Min called your name,you looked up at her,"second position,dear!"she smiled at you and you returned the gesture.You silently walked up to her and took your mark sheet.As you walked back to your seat he winked at you making you roll your eyes.

"Park Jimin!...you're first as usual!"Ms.Min gently handed him the sheet.All of the students clapped,he gave her an eye smile and a remark you would've puked on."It is your excellent teaching Ms.Min that I don't even need to open my books!"She blushed while you felt like you'd barf.

'How in this world...h-he does that?...gets the best grades,is the star of basket ball team and has every girl begging for him to have her!..even though he doesn't even have the text books!'you sighed cause you had been asking yourself this question since the day of first bimonthly results also the day his father proposed your mother.

~

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but I'll write longer ones in the future...till then good bye!