7.CHALLENGED!

Your little secret had been revealed to Yoongi and Namjoon. Also they seemed to be in a good mood for some reason,like now they could take some advantage of Park Jimin. He had been a painful maknae to them in the past,well they were just gonna pay him back.

~

The celebration in the school was short. Poor Daniel had to throw a party for the club since he had lost.

"You're throwing one,right?"Jimin asked him.

"Yeah...on Saturday night at Jackson's place since we'll have guests over our place!"Daniel explained.

"You cheepo!"Jimin mocked and Daniel laughed in response.

"I'm not a-"

"Hey Jimin!"Tae interrupted Daniel,"we're leaving!"he yelled.

"I'm coming!"Jimin yelled back,"Sorry man but I gotta leave!"He fist bumped the other guy.

"Y-yeah...see ya!"Daniel smiled and Jimin went over to Tae. He gave a small wave to Daniel then he hopped in his car and they drove off.

~

A day or more had passed,the weekend was near and someone was eagerly waiting to tease Jimin.

"Yah!Jimin-ah!"Namjoon called to him.

"Hyung!"Jimin ran up to Namjoon, who had a mischievous smirk on his face.

"What is it?"he asked the elder male.

"Hmm...we didn't congrats you on your victory!"Yoongi interrupted.

"Huh?"Jimin looked at them,confused.

"I mean you won in soccer and you won in the school impress list..."Yoongi smirked.

"So what?"Jimin kinda blushed,cause Yoongi never praised him on anything.

Namjoon sighed,"Well...I guess you can date every girl in the school?"he doubted.

"Oh!...Yup!"Jimin smirked and pursed his lips.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows playfully and then he motioned for Jimin to demonstrate.

Jimin turned around and looked at the girls standing beside their lockers,he smirked in their directions and they all squealed.

"Can you believe Park Jimin looked at us?"

"I know!"

"Ahhh!" XD

Jimin turned back at the two males,they seemed impressed.

"Not bad!"Yoongi remarked. Jimin clicked his tongue playfully.

"UH....you sure you can date every girl here?"Namjoon asked him again,trying to pry the younger guy.

"Any doubt?"Jimin inquired..

"What about her?"Namjoon pointed to someone taking her books from the locker. Jimin turned towards her,he felt pretty confident first but then when she came into his view,his face turned white.

She had light brown hair,cut till her shoulders,black framed glasses,pale white skin,probably 5'1 or near it in height and a very stern and serious look on her face. Jimin's eyes widened as she crossed paths with him and his hyungs.

"HER?"Jimin gulped pointing to her.

"Yeah her..."Namjoon smirked. Jimin gave them both an awkward and worried look.

"What you can't?"Yoongi said sarcastically,"Jeez...I thought he could...It's okay if you don't-"

"I can!"Jimin said sternly. Namjoon and Yoongi eyed each other. 'Done!'they thought.