15. GIRL TROUBLE!

You sat in your seat by the window. It was a sunny day, the sky was clear but the air said there'll be changes. You sighed and angrily turned to your right, glaring at the three goofs next to you. Jungkook was at your right and Tae was at front with Jimin on his right, in front of Jungkook.

      You rolled your eyes. 'WHY ARE THEY SITTING NEXT TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?'

"Oppa!"one of the girls came running in whining, to Jimin. "Hey!Hey!"he comforted her,"what happened?"

      You raised an eye brow,'He's being all sweet.' You smirked in your thoughts.

"I can't do this question,"she sobbed. "This one?"he asked pointing to her notebook.

"Yeah."She sobbed again. 

OMG SUCH A FAKE SOBBING!

      You mentally gagged.

"Ah don't worry it's pretty easy,"he smiled at her, taking her notebook and helping her with the solutions. You silently pondered over them, simply staring through the corner of your eyes. Tae was practically busy in texting someone from beneath the table and Jungkook was sleeping with his face turned to you.

      You stared at the pen in Jimin's hand. It was your's and he had taken it from your room last night when he casually walked in and took your pen without your permission. You didn't even bother to kick him out cause he went out without causing a bigger trouble.

      You were still staring at them unintentionally.

      You could tell this girl was throwing herself at Jimin. You hated these type of girls. The ones that offer themselves to a guy just like that. It was disgusting. 

"You get it?"Jimin asked her. "OMG!Thank you!"she hugged him in return,"it's so easyyy!"

      You rolled your eyes. She noticed your reaction and gritted her teeth thinking who were you to roll your eyes at her.

A: stupid bitch!

      You rested back in your chair, turning back to look outside at the garden pantry in your view. Jungkook woke up. You were blocking the sunshine for him when you were slouched in but now the sunshine invaded his nap. His eyes fluttered open, realizing he's not in his room. He blinked a couple of times to clear his vision. 

      You were looking outside as usual. He stared at you out of any emotion. You were probably the most unusual girl he had met in his life. Oh he didn't like like you in that way. He just found you sort of interesting cause you were different. It made sense since they always had girls swarming over them 24/7.

      He got up. Cracking his knuckles and yawning. "You're up."Jimin bantered. 

"Yeah I'm heading down to the cafeteria,"Jungkook yawned."You wanna come?"he asked Jimin.

"Sure,"he got up. "Come on,Tae!"he dragged Tae out of his chair. "Yeah,yeah!"Tae spluttered. 

      You sighed stretching your arms.

"Yah,Y/N!"one of the girls came up to you. You foraged in confusion. Then you looked up, the girl was standing in front of you.

"Me?are you talking to me?"You blinked in confusion.

"Yeah we don't have anyone of the same name in this class...do we?"she rolled her eyes. 

      You snorted in annoyance cause you had a hunch what this was about. Who was that girl who had been up to ask Jimin about that question?Do Ae Min...and these girls were Wang Bi Seol and Hwang Ji Ah. One was the girl you had seen in your house once with Jimin but didn't come out in front of her.