18. ODD YET SATISFYING!

My favorite kids movie is a clay animated movie called "Coraline", it's a huge part of my childhood and I always watch it when I get the time. You guys should watch it as well! Do you guys have any specific animated or clay animated movie you love?

HOLY SHIT!

We don't celebrate Halloween but to those of you who do, Happy Halloween and I hope it was scary for you guys.

~

        You were in the balcony, it was finally sunny after a week of rain and finals were due tomorrow. Jimin had just started off with the official Basket ball team. Jimin, Jungkook and Daniel had, as far you had heard; made it to the school's official team without any difficulties. Taehyung was moving to Turkey right after finals, he gave up his place to a boy named Jung Hoseok. Well that was what you had heard.

        "Jimin's going to be pretty bored without that box-smiler,"you mumbled to yourself. You sighed, checking your phone. Your left wrist was bruised, it had a nail mark as if someone had scratched the surface. Well someone had done that. But gladly Jimin, Tae and Jungkook had dealt with him.

        "You don't have to worry about that guy, he's living a nightmare right now and I've told mom,dad that we both fell on the road while racing,"Jimin told you when you asked him about Do Yun. "They'll be back by midnight and they'll be fine if they see us sleeping in our rooms." You both somehow managed to cover the event from them.

        You went back to your room. It was cold outside. You heard noises from downstairs. The boys were laughing, along with your mom. You went down to grab a snack before you'd come back for revision of English.

        "And then I gave him a toothpick as present so that in case I die he can clone me with that brain of his!"Tae joked to which Jimin hit his head and Jungkook swayed his head in embarrassment. Your mom laughed.

        You tried to pass by unnoticed, but your demonic step-brother had already felt your footsteps approaching. He had a strong sense of people's presence and so did you. You both would often feel each other's presence before the other would even arrive. 

        "Hey Y/N!"Tae waved. You stopped by the fridge with the milk carton in your hand. "Y/N,"your mom turned back to face you,"you needed something?"she asked. "Just milk."

        You turned back to walk upstairs. "We weren't bothering you with the noise right?"Jungkook asked. You turned to him,"Uh...no I'm fine." You bowed and walked back to your room. For a moment you saw a tint of worry in Tae and Jungkook's eyes. They were surprised to see you look so you

        "Okay kids!"your mom chided,"I guess I'll make you guys some snacks?"

        "Sounds great,mom!"Jimin smiled at her as she went to the kitchen. "Watch out for her popcorn chicken, I won't give you guys mine if you eat it first,"he smirked at his friends, but they were silent.

        "Is she okay, buddy?"Tae asked. "Who?"Jimin frowned.

        "Y/N." Jungkook gave him a concerned look. Jimin looked back in the direction you had left. "She's more than okay. Don't worry."

~

        "Ten minutes left!"the teacher announced. It was the last final. The past week went by in a blink and only one final was left. Only ten minutes and you guys would be free for a month till second year started. You jolted down the theorems of Pythagoras. It was related to the hypotenuse, base and perpendicular evaluations.