10.DRUNK PART-2!

When was the last time I updated this? like seriously,if I'm not forced to update I don't even write a paragraph.

lol. And I'm writing after so long so sorry if it's not that good.

enjoy :v

.

Your life was at it's best point. A moment you had waited for your whole life ever since PARK-HANDSOME-JIMIN entered it. Yes you wanted to prove to your parents how irresponsible and arrogant and ill-mannered Park Jimin was and the best chance was now.

You had a great plan to frame him up as 'he got drunk and tried to harm you by throwing you out of the house!'

"AHAHAHAHA!!!PARK JIMIN!!!"you laughed out loud,"YOU ARE SO DEAD MEAT!!!"

You turned to him, he was hugging the table calling it a "beautiful babe" . Your nostrils flared up and you walked like you owned the land.

"Hey!Butt head!"you called him, he turned to you and flashed a smile.

Your eyes widened as his eyes turned into curves, his cheeks flushed red, he smiled at you and you felt your heart skip a beat for a second.

"Noona!"he yelled in excitement,"let's play!" He threw his hands in air. You were silently staring at him. 'How the hell someone as devilish as him look so adorable?'

"Heh,"you smirked,"you want to play?"

A dark aura started to come from you as you smirked at him. You thought of playing Hide-and-seek with him so that you'd get a chance to throw him off the cliff and blame his death on him being drunk.

"Ahahahahaha,"you laughed devilishly.

"Noona?"You looked behind you, he was standing right next to you. His cheeks were flushed. He kept on smiling at you softly. His sweetness was a breaking point for you. You just couldn't throw him off a cliff, you felt someone inside you saying "AWW" at his expression

"What the hell?!"you stormed out of the T.V lounge. Your mom and dad had better found him on their own. It was better for your dad to scold Jimin, himself.

"Why does this always happen to me-"

"RING RING"

You picked up the phone, it was your mom.

Mom: Honey we've landed in Shanghai because the weather doesn't seem to be suitable for travelling.

You: Is everything okay?

Mom: Yes, I was just calling in to check on you two.

You: Oh..we're fine.

Mom: How's your little brother?

You: HE'S FINE!!HE'S JUST OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS!

Mom: oh...ok.

You: Say hi to dad for me!be careful.

Mom: sure, bye hon.

-HANG UP-

"Phew!"you huffed. If your mother found out something was wrong, she'd blame you for being an irresponsible sister and not taking care of baby brother.

"Seriously mom is not fair at all!"you said disgusted of how your mom took care of Jimin and thought of him as a baby brother of yours'. "He's not a baby!his face is like a baby's face...I admit that but he's a butt-head!"you ranted.

You were heading upstairs when you heard something break. You ran back towards the lounge.

"Jimin?" You ran inside to see if he had hurt himself. He was silently staring at the floor. He had broken the glass.

"Hey..."you walked up to him, he was quiet, too quiet. You felt like he's not feeling okay, so you finally gave up the attitude for once and held his hand. He turned up to you. "Let's go upstairs,"you smiled at him.

He nodded and you took him to his room.

"Take some rest, I'll...I'll be outside,"you told him setting his bed for him. "Come on now!"you waved at him to come on his bed.

He climbed it up, pulled the cover over himself. You felt like you'd actually burst watching how cute he was.

"If you were like that...I would have never thought of throwing you off a cliff or get you eaten by my cat!"you joked,"night,Jimin." You walked put of his room.

Time: 12:00 am

~

You were eating in the kitchen, you couldn't sleep. Your stomach felt this weird feeling of nervousness. You just couldn't shake of all the fearful thoughts you were having.

"I hope they're okay,"you prayed for your parents. You walked upstairs to check on Jimin. You had noodles for him. He hadn't eaten anything since morning. All he did was drink and drink. 'Hope he wasn't leaking'you thought trying to make yourself laugh. You entered his room.

"Jimin,you up?"you whispered, peeking inside.

He was up, sitting straight, looking outside the window. "How's the hangover?"you asked bringing in the food.

"I guess it's okay,"he whispered. He surely didn't seem okay at all. He seemed depressed, as if drinking just flipped his personality.

"Drink some water,"you handed him a glass of water,"here."

He took it and drank it all in one go, and instead of taking it in, he coughed it all out.

"Jimin!"you took the glass from him and pushed the sheet away from him. His shirt wasn't wet but the sheet was.

"What happened to you?"you asked angrily. His behavior was getting scary to a point. He didn't say anything.

"Jimin! are you okay? want me to take you to a doc-"

~

He pulled you towards himself. His hands caressing your waist, you were thrown on his bed and he climbed above you.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"you yelled. He pinned your hands above you. You struggled,"Jimin?!!"

He tucked in close and whispered,"Don't even try to escape me,Y/N,"he stared right into your eyes. You stared back. Your face was flushing with anger, but then you saw it. His eyes were empty. You frowned. Why was he like this?

"Jimin!GET OFF ME!"you tried kicking him. He pushed his left leg between yours, his grips tightened on your wrists.

"Don't...move,"he whispered and stared right into your eyes.

"Daniel,"he mumbled,"stay away from him."

"What?"

"I said...stay away from, Kang Daniel!"he warned. You didn't understand a word he said. "Jimin!"you pushed him.

He fell to the side. You tried getting up but he pulled you again.

"PARK JIMIN!!"you yelled. "Just stay here,"he hugged you,"for once."

"I-"

He hugged you tight. "I SWEAR TO GOD I'M MAKING YOU PAY ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Sure...I won't judge,"he whispered again, in your ear. His breath hitting your neck making you shiver.

You kept on cursing him as he hugged you. But you didn't even notice it, when you fell asleep with his arms wrapped around your waist and his head buried behind your back.

~

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I am still processing how to become a good writer. It requires a lot of hard work. Thank you for reading what I write, I'm grateful to everyone for it. I can't be more grateful for the love you give me. Thank you for making it reach 13K+ views.

LOvE KOokIe's NighTMarE anD BTS