The Maze

"The time has come for the final task in the tournament. The champions have done their waiting and are prepared to enter the maze." Dumbledore said. The gang decides to stick together until they get lost and will split up. The rest of the champions decide to go separate ways to find the wiz cup. There are two of them. The main one for Harry and another for the other group. They decide to stick together. Just as they reach an opening Perry tells them to stay still. "Why" Josh asked. "Keep your voices down as well I have to deal with this myself just stand back. Machiavelli watch everyone and make sure they don't go past this rock in the grass. You can enter just don't go past the line of rocks." Perry said. "Yes ma'am" Mac said. "Hello old friend. We meet again but not on an island this time." Perry said to the beast. "Ah old Perenelle Flamel how are those people treating you. Are they nice to you after what they did to you." Said the creature. "You can't suck my aura out here Dumbledore will kill you if you did." Perry said. "Oh I'm so scared. What's he gonna do send me back to Alcatraz." The beast said. " Probably. Now let us answer your riddle so we can pass." Perry said with a demanding voice.

"Fine ......................" she thought about the riddle the Sphinx has given her. "Is the answer .............." "you and your friends may pass." The Sphinx said.

They continued through the maze and found the cup. Then a gust of wind came from behind. They all grabbed the cup and were transported to a familiar place.