Diagon Alley

They arrived back home out of breath. "What's wrong with you three?" Scatty asked. "Oh we just chased a niffler because it got loose. We don't know anything else. Goodnight." Josh said. The twins went to bed except Newt. "Ok we know something else happened spill the beans Newt." Scatty said. He told them what they heard. "So Dare is going to be at school this year." Nick said.
"Honey I hate to say this but Virginia has been in our school year this entire time." Perry said. "Really what house is she in then." Nick asked.
"I know" Scatty said. "Really how do you know Scatty?" Perry asked. " Because she's in my house. She must of heard all the things about Dee over the years and messaged him some how or he got in contact with her somehow." She said.

They left for Diagon Alley and when they got there Ollivanders was closed. "It's always open. It shouldn't be closed." Machiavelli said. They got their school supplies and got all their money out of the bank. They feel like that Dee is stronger then ever till we beat him once and for all. But they don't know if they will see him this year. They saw Virginia go down a dark alley and decide to follow. They see her with a vanishing cabinet. " This seems familiar." Josh said. " That's because it is. Draco will be here soon. So will Harry, Ron, and Hermione." Sophie said. " Well we better get going then." Joan said.

Most of them left. Some stayed behind just in case something happened. Just as they got comfy they heard footsteps. It was Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They were coming to spy on Draco. So that had to move fast or watch with them. They didn't know what to do. So they left before they got up on the roof to spy on Draco.

"So why were they showing Virginia another vanishing cabinet. This one may have a brother at Hogwarts somewhere." Sophie suggested. "I don't know sis. We will find out when the time comes. We could spy on her this year." Josh said. "Well I could sent a bowtruckle to spy for us I can understand them and they are small and are hard to see about 90% of the time." Newt said. "Alright it is set." Sophie said. They arrived at Hogwarts. Dumbledore gives usual speech. He welcomes the new teachers. And warned them about Voldemort. They go to sleep in their common rooms. Every part of the castle has been locked and secured. They are worried that dark forces can attack at any moment.