New Year, New Things

Summer has passed with the crew as we see them back at home. "Josh" Someone said he couldn't hear them. "JOSH!!!!!!" He looks up it was his sister Sophie. "You got mail" she said. He reads the letter. It was his Hogwarts letter for the year. The read the list and everyone had to get supplies and money this year. "I need to teach all of you in the magic of Floo Powder". Nicholas said. "Grab a handful of powder step in the fireplace say your destination and let go of the powder by throwing it down". "Ready. Machiavelli want to demonstrate" " Sure". He stepped in the fireplace and said "Diagon Alley" he disappeared in green flames. "Who's next." Nicholas said. " they all went with Nicholas last so no tricks were pulled.

Over the city Ron in his dads flying car with Fred and George getting Harry away from the Dursleys. "By the way Harry. Happy Birthday."
Ron said. We see Mrs. Weasley. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. BED EMPTY. NO NOTE. CAR GONE. YOU COULD HAVE DIED. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN. of course I don't blame you Harry dear." She said. "YOU BEST hope I Don't our BARS ON YOUR WINDOE RONALD WEASLEY. NOW TAKE CATE OF DENGOMEING THE GARDEN. She said.

Back on the other side of London. They are in Gringotts bank. They extract money one by one and decide to shop today. "HEY SOPHIE" said a familiar girl voice. "Hey Hermione" Sophie said. "You still remember my name". "Of course who wouldn't" Hermione said. " Well you'll be surprised" Sophie said. " Well see you at school got to go buy supplies." "I understand see you soon". Hermione said. As they go shopping at the burrow...

"Ron that was fun" Harry said after degnoming the garden. "Let's go inside and have breakfast" Ron said. "MUM have you seen my jumpa" Ron's younger sister said. She sees Harry and runs. The letters come and they travel via Floo Powder. "Diganilly" Harry said ending up somewhere else. We end up in the bookshop later. We see a handsome well known wizard. Gildaloy Lockhart. "It can't be Harry Potter" he said. They get a picture for the Profit and everyone buys their books. They head to Kings Cross to board the train.