Dark Secrets

With Billy missing most of the time everyone else focuses on their studies. Sophie and Josh are still stumped on who the owners of their potion books are. Josh's book says "this book is the property of The Beast Killer." He decides to ask Newt if he met any beast killers as he traveled the globe. And Sophie decides to ask Scatty about hers. Sophie's book says "This book is the property of The Fallen Warrior." Maybe Scatty met one when traveling through her life. "Hey Perry have you seen Nick lately" Joan asked. "Yes he told me he will be out for a while." Perry said.

"Hey Newt I have a question fer ya" Josh said. "What is it" Newt asked. "Have you heard of The Beast Killer. He was the owner of this book before I was." Josh said. Newt had this horror look in his eyes. "Ummm, I don't think you want to mess with this person Josh. He was very mean to all the beasts he came across. He is a ruthless bitch and a heartless bastard." Newt explained. "Ok I get it but who is "he"" Josh asked. "I can't tell you." Newt said.

"Hey Scatty do you know any Fallen Warriors." Sophie asked. "Yes I know many why do you ask." Scatty wondered. "The previous owner of my potions book says it was owned by the Fallen Warrior" Sophie said. "No I wouldn't know which Fallen Warrior it would be. But I can think of a few. Just don't mess with them. Ok." Scatty said. "Ok" Sophie said in agreement.

Christmas is only 2 months away they needed to decide if they were staying or leaving this year. They discussed it at lunch that day. They decided to stay.

The annual trip to Hogsmeade was supervised by half the staff this year. "I guess they wanted it to be supervised just in case dark forces attacked." St. Germain said. "Wait where is Shakespeare he should be here with us" Joan thought. "Now that you mention it I haven't seen him all year. You don't think he turned over to the dark side. Do you?" Perry said. "No. Maybe he found new friends. Even I don't believe that." Joan said. After she said that she saw a boy with blonde hair walk by. He looked very familiar. "Excuse me sir" she said. He stopped and said "What do you want Joan". Joan didn't realized he knew her name. "Can I see your face for a moment" she asked. He turned around and it was Shakespeare. *Gasp* Joan was in shock. "What did they do to you" she asked. "They did things to me I don't even want to talk about." He said. "I'm just glad you are ok. Can you hang with us. Maybe you will feel better." Joan suggested. "Thank you. I would be delighted". He said. And Shakespeare joined them. They informed him about Billy not being there most of the time. "Interesting" Shakespeare said.

They finally reach Hogesmede and buy what they need. They buy stuff for Billy hoping they would see him again.

"How close are we to completing this contraption" Billy asked. "Close we need parts. It will take a few more months. We're gonna stop till after Christmas. Let's test it first." Virginia said. She put an apple in it. It disappeared after she opened it again. It shook and when she opened it again all that was left was the core of the apple. "It's almost ready. We will continue after New Years." Virginia said.