Caught?

They all enjoyed their holiday and have what they got for Christmas. They brought a sneak o scope with them just in case there cover is blown in the bathroom.

They are back in their dorms and Professor McGonagall wanted to see them. "How was your vacation?" She asked. "Well it was nice to get out of the castle for a change" Josh said. She was laughing for a few second. " Well how is Umbridges class." She asked. "It really sucks we are t doing any defensive spells." Sophie said. " I see and I'm sure Newt and Nick are helping you with spells then." " Ye... wait a minute how did you.." The group said. "Do you think that I haven't been watching you go into the closed bathroom and come out like 2+ hours later. I'm not going to punish any of you but I will give everyone 10 house points for learning new spells and not talking back to Umbridge. I'm sure you have been using the silencing charm on both doors?" She said.

" Yes we have and thanks professor." Newt said. " and I'm sure theres a reason to be practicing. I feel a dark presence as well. Now you haven't had any more of those bad dreams have you Josh and Sophie." She asked. "Nope we learned Legilimens. It helped us get rid fold the bad dreams we had three times this year." Sophie said. " That's wonderful to hear 20 points to Gryffindor and Hufflepuff." She said. "Thanks professor. Is it ok if we go practice some more." Josh asked. " Can't it wait till next week you just got back. Or better yet wait till tomorrow." She said. " Yes I suppose, and I know that we can't go today because you've been watching us." said Perry. "Well good luck and remember I'm watching at all times." She said. They left her office and went to bed. "Vut a Long day itz bin. Silvia said. "Yes it has" Dalton said. "Can we please sleep so we can practice tomorrow. We don't have classes till next week." Perry said.

They fell asleep holding that tomorrow will be the last practice before the dark presence has arrived. That night Josh had a dream about John Dee in a room in the ministry of magic. He woke up and told everyone before practice started. " We need to leave tonight." He said. " Ok but how are we going to get there it's al the way in London." Machiavelli asked.