The Encounter

"What is this place and why does it look familiar" They said. " It's Where our battle took place Sophie. It's home." Josh said.

"Just then we saw an older man walking out of one of the houses holding what looked like a baby. He put it in the cauldron. Added some ingredients. And out came a man who looked very familiar. "Welcome Home Josh and Sophie I've been expecting you." Said Dee. "John Dee but your dead how are you still alive." The twins said. "I have many, many ways." Dee said

"But I couldn't have done it without the help of a friend of mine." He said. "No not Dalton". Said Sophie. "What no I don't even know a Dalton. What kind of name is that. It's very uncommon." Dee said. "I got help from one of your visitors this year. Egor. Former death eater. But it really wasn't Dgor it was a man using polyjuice potion. That man is Grindelwald. He pretended to be one of his former teachers at his own school. Clever isn't it." Dee said. " No where is he now". They asked. "Right in front of you." Grindelwald said as he was the man who helped Dee rise back to power.

Grindelwald rose his wand and started casting spells. They all dodged them and rose their wands and started a 2 on 5 duel.

They were casting spells left and right. When Dee and Grindelwald were distracted from one of the spells Perry called everyone over. "Accio" she said and the cup came over to her. They all disappeared and left Dee and Grindelwald alone at their old home. "Noooooooooo" They said. " Sir, you'll get them sooner or later. Not everyone succeeds on their first attempt." Grindelwald said.

Back at Hogwarts they are now outside the maze. Looks like they are the first ones back. "Hogwarts wins" Dumbledore said. Just then Harry came back with a dead body.

The school year is coming to a close as we say goodbye to the other schools. "Silvia and Dalton are now going to attend Hogwarts. I talked to their headmasters and they agreed to allow them to study here." Said Dumbledore. "Thank jew so much dumblydor" Silvia said. "Thanks sir" Dalton said. "You need houses. Let's see since you don't have that much time left to be in school you can pick." He said. "Gryffindor" They said. "Oh got it I understand why you picked it. Love does prosper and courage in Gryffindor. Harry had love in the Sorcerers stone. And killed Voldemort with a touch of love.

On the train ride home they discussed how their year was at their schools and compared it to ours. Sophie and Josh were never this in love before and found their soulmates.

End of year 4