The Dreams of Sophie and Josh

That night Josh had a dream. He was walking down a corridor when it changed to kings cross. He saw John Dee standing at the end of the platform. He was drawing his wand before he woke up. He didn't know if this dream was real, told the future or was just in his head. He fell back asleep and had a much better dream.

Sophie on the other hand had a more terrifying dream. She dreamt that she was entering a curse vault with Dalton. It was the fear vault. She entered and saw her worse nightmare. Losing her brother and as she cast ridikulous. It turned into a clown. She was laughing so hard. She then decided to leave the vault. As soon as she ran out of the vault she was on a train platform. She bummed into a man. That man was John Dee. She was drawing her wand ready for battle. She was being attacked so much that she couldn't move. She then woke up. And she was alive no scratches on her. She decided to get up because it was almost time for breakfast in the great hall. She waited for her brother, Dalton, and Silvia.
They got their schedules and went to dada first. They looked at each other. They didn't want that class first thing in the morning. They didn't want to see Umbridge first thing in the morning.

So they went to class and got detention for talking about John Dee. Umbridge thought it was a lie and sent them along with their friends to McGonagalls office.