The Incredibles ☢ 5sos au

" where is my super-suit?" 

"You know if you weren't a girl, I might push you off of this building," said Michael.

"Oh? So because I'm a girl you are going to treat me with inequality?"  Everly's eyebrow perked up underneath her mask. Michael nodded. "Where's the rest of your gang, anyway?" Michael was part of a group of boys that played in a band with terribly written songs. He was also secretly part of something you may call The Avengers, but it was much more than that. It was Incredible. They were incredible. They were THE Incredibles.

"Oh, they were..." Michael pondered for a second. He didn't exactly know where they were. " You know I don't know but I'm sure they're on their way. They might just be lost, that's all." He shrugged, the red cape of his stitched costume falling from his shoulder.

"Capes are for losers," Everly said, before jumping from the building and down to the concrete below.

She didn't know anything about the boy with the cape. She knew the boy from school. The boy in the band. The boy she loved. Not the boy who trash talked her in a super suit. 

 It was strange. Both of them keeping huge secrets from each other, even though they were madly in love. As juniors in high school, to be in love with some one was a big deal, especially if you had plans on getting married after you graduated college. But to them, their love was a given. It was special, it was to be cherished for a long time. Normal relationships hold loyalty and honesty, two qualities they were lacking, for obvious reasons.

In the real world, they were in love.

In the super world, they hated each other. 

idea adopted from @skunkboy

banner on side made by @skunkboy