Drunks, hair spraying like a pro, rubber chicken and scaring people part 4.

This chapter contains a bit of sexual language... Actually, almost all my chapters will have rude words or bad language in them, just a warning for those guys reading this who are under at least 13 yrs old... Cheeky little bastards. Haha, go on.

It was 9:30 pm when we reached there and as soon as we got inside, we heard the loud booming of the gagg worthy music. Well, gagg worthy for me because all I ever got from that song was 'I wanna fuck you hard, I wanna feel you deep...' By B.O.T.D.F And I don't really wanna go on with the lyrics. You know why. Anyways, the three of us made our way through the grinding, sweaty, stinky, and drunk out of their mind people, also, a few that looked like they had diaphoresis. Fucking drunks. I continued walking towards the the area that I had become used to at every single party and knew that I had lost both of my friends along the way as I blindly followed the area I had set my sight on the moment I came here.

Then, I was met again with the love of my life, just waiting for me 3 meters away. Food. There were all sorts of stuff it had just sitting there, waiting to be devoured, by me. Now, now, as some of you may think, I don't have a food fetish. No. I love food, because it's the only thing that is actually there with me through out all the parties. Yes, my friends do come along with me to the parties, but I always manage to lose them somehow. I sounded like such a depressed potato right there. That's when I start shoving those wonderful chips in my mouth and start laughing at the usual drunk and about to pass out people making fun of themselves...

After 1 hour of constantly shoving food in my mouth, drinking horrible orange juice and watching people make fun of them selves, I decide to get my awesome hairspray plan into action because I started to get bored at the point where I was considering throwing chips at peoples faces, then smacking them unconscious with my rubber chicken I had in my handbag. 

Really glad that I didn't forget it. So, I started to searching for a dude that was surrounded by all the hot dudes and skanks with a bottle of vodka in hand. Which I think this dude had a full supply illegally for this party in his kitchen. I'm jealous. Seriously, how many times have I been jealous today by people!

I immediately found the dude in what I guessed was the lounge room surrounded by drool worth guys with hot abs that I knew were hidden inside those shirts and slutty girls with big boobs in tube tops and other skimpy clothes, 'if they were even valid as clothes' that didn't leave much to the imagination. The dude was seated on the couch laughing his ass of as his friend just made a joke, with a bottle of beer in hand. His eyes immediately went to me and shamelessly looked up and down my body as I was within range. Freakin' eye raping creep!

"What up sexy thang, looking for someone who could give you the night of your life? Cause I'm sure I can be of great help with that."

He said cockily, trying to sound all husky and flirty, but really, to me, he sounded like a sex deprived hobo that was wayy too drunk. Looks like I won't need the bottle of vodka to get him drunk I thought. He even winked. Was It just me, or did this dude have freakin' skill to look that stupid while trying to flirt. I think it must be because he was drunk as shit, but meh, I'll just go with it.

"Sure, why not", I said and added a wink of my own. I don't even know how I looked doing that, but I sure don't wanna find out." The dude came over to me, stumbling a bit as he walked and started to lead me upstairs and when we finally reached, I gave him a slight push and then tripped him over. He passed out. Then, I started working on my amazing hair spraying. I should open my own hairstyling salon. I decided that my talents should not be gone unseen and planned about the different sorts of hairstyles I would have in my future salon as I creatively coloured the dudes hair in all sorts of random colours. Muhahahaha! The little devil inside of me starting to come out as I did my evil laugh. Inside my mind though, people would've thought I was crazy, not that the already think that I am, or the fact that no ones gonna hear me over the music, but you know what I mean.

After I was done with my hair spraying on the poor helpless drunk that had became my victim for tonight, I was thirsty and drunk the bottle of vodka I had before all along. The taste was very bitter, but I still felt like I couldn't get enough and I had already downed half of it before I knew it. I went down stairs and searched around for a certain blonde and a brunette to take me home because I already ate a majority of the party food, laughed at foolish drunks and spray painted hair like a pro. My job was done here. But I couldn't find either of them as I pushed through the heap of sweaty teens, some practically dry humping each other. I took another swing of vodka and drank till it was finished this time. I was really thirsty. Then I decided on going outside and searching for them, also, while struggling to not to trip on my own feet. Meh, I'll just take these feet eating monsters off. When I took them off, I swear I heard a choir of people singing 'hallelujah'. I'm going crazy. Wait, I already am. I really have to go find Lily or Tara right now, I don't think I'll be able to walk for much longer. I bet those cups filled with orange juice, were spiked. I trusted you orange juice! I feel like singing 'I knew you were trouble by Taylor swift'. So I did. I bet I looked freaking amazing... Or not, judging by the looks these people were giving me. Or maybe they're just creeps.

"What are you looking at, you creeps! I know I don't sound like freaking Taylor Swift, but stop looking at me like that. I am a girl with a rubber chicken and hair sprays. You do not wanna mess with me!"

Yeahh... They looked scared and weirded out. The effect that I have on most people. And just turned back to doing whatever they were doing before. As did I, as I went back to singing 'I knew you were trouble', searching for my best friends who I have yet to find...

##################################

Ohhh... It actually does turn my single chapters in to pages... I just had to write them long enough! I'll try to do that from now on and I hope you guys have been enjoying my story so far! XD