Oompa lumpas shattered all my hopes...part 7

"Luke, disable all the devices and also temporarily block out the security cameras ranging from 475 km around this area. Also, change our ID's to the stolen credit cards former users' name and match the names with our fake passports if we're gonna make it to a toll on a 'toll road'."

"Yeah, I'm on it."

Luke responded.

For me. The world (more like the room we were in) just took a 180 after that announcement Chris just made. It was like going to the Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. It's all calm and good - maybe boring, but good at the start, until Boom! And Everything just starts getting more and more confusing and messed up. Then the overly tanned oompa lumpas pop up with neon green hair and all, and start to sing so they could sort of make the whole situation of a fat kid drowning and almost being stuck in huge pipe seem less frightening. Did it help you though? Maybe, but for me? I don't think so... But for those who do understand, I'm glad there's someone out there other than me who thinks that.

"Kyle, arrange the money that we'll be needing. We don't have much to work with, so sort out how much we'll need, have, and also the leftover money!."

Chris kept shouting things that weren't easy for me to comprehend due to the loud noises, fast moving people and him just talking too fast.

"Can someone PLEASE tell me when the oompa lumpas will show up!? Because I'm gonna be expecting them to come out soon!"

Everybody just looked at me weird and mumbled me to shut up. Except for Gage. Ohh the cruelness of his scowl that could make some old grandma think he was a hobo that just got his sleeping bag robbed by another hobo...

(I WASNT INTENDING TO INSULT HOMELESS PEOPLE! If you see one, give them a happy meal or invite them to the Mexican family next door for a taco... Or you could generously donate some money and/or clothes like the other weird people do out there...)

Anyways, back to the reality.

If they didn't help me before when I was a young adolescent, then they'll have to help me now, by appearing in rehearsed lines and group formations singing some oompa lumpa crap...

Now... Now... Noww...

I give up.

I'm not waiting for some dorito faced midgets with green hair to pop out and sing for me.

I've got better things to do, like, sit on this bed... Maybe sleep on it... Even though there's a possibility that the person who owns this- or used to own this place had HIV's, STD's and other nasty stuff. Meh.

"Oh no you're not. You're not gonna start catching some Z's while we have to leave. In fact, we have 5 minutes till we start up those engines and head off."Chris said.

"Where?"

"What?"

"Where are we going? You said we were leaving."

"Ah, that's for me to know."

"...and me to find out?"

"No."

"But that's what you were meant to say."

"You, what's your name?.."

"Payton. Payton Brooks."

Aren't kidnappers also meant to check ID's and go through the person's stuff; belongings and find out who they are?.. Is it just me, or have I been watching too many movies lately? Correction, 'had been'. I don't think I'm gonna be watching a movie anytime soon..

"Yeah, I think I know what I was meant to say when I said that. So shut up and listen."

I pathetically nodded my head to what he said because I knew there was no way out of this.