CHAPTER 1

There is no pack out of any of attack. Even the strongest pack ever, couldn't be safe from it because their nemesis came back knocking strongly.

The target is always on the elders, or alphas . Every alpha is trying to secure their pack members but how successful are they? They only know one thing in common, "it is the same thing killing them in every pack".

Everyone is scared of going out of their houses nobody knows when it will appear or to whom it will appear. When it is sundown, parents will lock their children in a room separately away from them so that when the (monster) as it was called suddenly appear, their children will be save but still, fear still grab them. Pacing up and down till daybreak, praying to the gods for the safety of their family.
Rumour has it that it's a spirit because it can be by your side, your home any time without your knowledge. Some people said is a dead monster woken up by spirits. Nobody knows what it looks like, all they know is that when it appears to you, you won't live to tell the story.

As the sunsets, a female figure sat on top of a tree in the forest looking at the town in the far distance as the little figures moving about.
As usual, parents had began to shut their doors and windows. Those who their children are not with them ran helter, skelter.
It was the wicked, greedy and evil ones among them that brought the problem upon them. She has no business with the others as long as they are innocent.
Though, she hasn't been out of the forest for a while now, and her creature who carries out her missions is asleep but ever since she has woken up, she still feels their fear.
Unfortunately, there's nothing she could do.
Her resting time has ended, she has somewhere to be tonight, an old score to settle.

As always, the breeze in the forest blows gently, the sound of the animals making noise filled the whole forest.
The forest is not very dark, one could see what is happening in the distance due to the brightness of the moon. Some trees at the distance stood out, under the trees as the moon shone its light, one could mistaken its shadow for someone lurking around, waiting patiently for a chance to attack.
However, the chance is slim, no one would dare set foot in this place because many believed its forbidden except that person, and she has not been seen ever since then.

The stars twinkles above, displaying their own glory up in the sky.
It was clear that the time has come to set out, however she didn't see what she was looking for.
Weeeeiiiiii...
She whistled and a dog ran out from where it hidden, the dog was a gift from her teacher.

He's been training her right from childhood, so when her parents die and she has nowhere to go he took her in, then a father and daughter's relationship was formed between them. They shared a bound like no other. He was the first to teach her, he taught her how to defend herself when others were after her. He bought her the dog few days to his death.

She jumped down, looking at the dog jumping up in happiness, she squat to his level. stroke his fur fondly.
I missed you too. Were you hunting? In respond, it tail waves excitedly. You can always have fun later, we're going out.
She set out of the forest with the dog.

Walking on, she didn't forget to be on guard with her dog this time as they head towards the town.
She always return alone each times she comes out. Running off only to return whenever he pleases.
At first she didn't think much of it, but why did it happened only when she set foot in this pack?
Why did she not see it suspiciously that the dog only disappeared whenever she made a trip to this pack?
Come to think of it, disappearance is one thing, what matters is where he goes.
At the corner of her eyes, Storm turned side way, trying to take off.