Chapter 6

I had followed alpha Jackson shortly after the meeting. I know where he lives. I'm not planning of killing him, i just want him to get a glimpse of hell.
He doesn't have much family. Just him, his wife and a boy.
I have prepared all what i needed in the afternoon.
Emily. The voice called outside my door.
Yes... Give me a minute. I quickly hide the jumpsuit i had brought for tonight's work. I went to the door, turning the knob a little.
Any problem?
Not at all... Dinner is ready.
I won't be able to join you guys. Maybe next time. I replied closing the door.
Are you going somewhere?
Why? I paused. Do you have any work for me?
She smiled and shook her head. I asked because you've changed outfit.
I'm meeting mother at 8
Her smile dropped. But she knew how dangerous it is at night.
I don't want anybody to suspect anything for the time being. I can go out through the window when everyone is asleep.
She wanted to tell me something, i think its slipped her mind because we got into a fight when we are discussing this afternoon. It's okay, i will see her tomorrow. I lied.
Good idea.
Do you have fruits?
Yes.
I will have fruits.
Alright. Shall we?
I step out of the room, closing the door before following her.
Everyone was already seated except pumpkin. I pull out a chair, before i could sit, pumpkin pop down on it. What a troublesome girl.
Over here. The lady that came to call me out of my room said.
I took the seat. Thanks.
Justin placed a plate of fruits in my front. Apple and grapes.
Thank you. I mumbled.
I'm Rose, Justin's mate. My daughter "Anne" is in the room sleeping. She introduced.
She looked at me, expecting me to say something.
I believed you already know my name. I sliced the apple and began to eat it.
She smiled, like a genuine one. What's funny?
I've got a company, i will no longer feel bored.
Emily pass me the water over there. Pumpkin suddenly break out.
The water she's asking me to pass was not anyway close to me. Is in Justin's front. She did not ask Rose who could easily get it without any trouble.
All eyes turn to me, including my mate. He wants to say something but i stopped him and passed the water. Everyone was dumbfounded when i passed her the water.
I scoffed at their expression. I know at first they weren't expecting that from me. I have a logic. I do things when people least expect and when they do, i don't.
Will you be my servitor? She asked after gotten the water.
Sandra, she's a guest. My mate spoke.
I think she can speak for herself. What do you think? She asked me again.
I knew what she is the moment i saw her.
I put a grape in my mouth. I don't talk to morons.
How dare you? She stood up and walk over to me.
Sandra! My mate called but she disregard him and kicked my dog out the her way.
Why did you do that? I asked her angrily.
Its step in to my front. After all its just a dog not a bab-
I lifted her up by her neck. Finish that words and you will end up dead. Others stood still calling me.
Pumpkin struggling to free my hand.
Stop. I commanded when i saw My mate moving and facing pumpkin back.
If you ever come near my dog again, i will make you pay dearly for it. Do i make myself clear?
She nods, her eyes full of tears. i withdrew my hand and she falls to the ground wiping the tears.
I lean close to her. How about you be my servitor? I asked. No, you are too sticky for my liking, more than a trash. As long as you know your limits, we won't have any problem.
I turn to my dog. Next time she comes near you, kill her. I want to see her blood. I walked back to the table. Rose looked terrified. I cleaned my hands.
I don't feel like eating anymore. I went back to my room with my dog.
I was woken up with screams at 9pm, the more i covered my ears, the more louder it grew, i got up and decided to find the source. The noise is coming from the room opposite mime.
Anne, you are going to wake the whole house. Do you want ice-cream?
Another sound of clintering object could be hear.
I went forward opening the door only to be hit on the head with a bottle.
My goodness, Rose said looking fright. I'm really sorry.
Justin also apologize but the girl is busy crying and scattering the room to notice my presence.
I bet she is Rose's daughter. It's okay, she's just a child. What's going on?
Hey princess, she stopped, holding figuring, she saw me and turned her back on me. What happened. Why are you throwing tantrums so late at night?
Then she faced me with a smile. Before i can grasp the reason of her smile, she threw herself at me and shouted
"Luna".
The word echoed around the wall of my brain like a ringing bells.
I compose myself and lifted her up. She interlocked her hands behind my neck. Where did you go? Why did you leave? I was waiting for you but you did not come back.
When? I asked confused.
That time, on the field.
Anne, she's our guest, you won't trouble her right? Rose asked. Now come here, she stretched out her hands to carry her but she rejects her.
No.
You should go back to sleep now, i will see you tomorrow.
Promise?
Only if you don't repeat this again.
I won't.
Good. I sat on her bed with her in my arms as Justin and his mate were arranging the room.
I'm so sorry for disturbing you.
Does this usually happen?
No. Justin answered. She started recently when Michael introduced Sandra as the future Luna.
Within 10 minutes she fell asleep in my arms with one of my finger inside her close palm.
Carefully,i lay her down on the bed.
You saved the night, thanks.
I nod, i should get back to sleep, goodnight.

When i returned to my room, i locked it behind and pull the table in the room behind the door.
I changed into jumpsuit. Storm, don't go anywhere till i come back. I said to my dog and he wave his tail in return.
Out of the room through the window into the forest. One and half hours later, i reach alpha Jackson territory. His men were patrolling. Some gathered in a small group discussing. I moved a little closer to them to hear what they were talking.
No mistake this time. Alpha Jackson said. All you have to do is surround the pack house with your men. Immediately you kidnap the girl, one of your men will take her to alpha Linen, then you and the others will attack the rest of them. Someone is there to help you, her name is Sandra. Be prepared, i will inform you the date as soon as it is decided.
If you are planning to kidnap Anne, you will have to take me out of the way first. I didn't let Sandra issues bother me much, i will have to keep an eye on her henceforth.
He has make my work easier.
I went in through the kitchen door. Splattered the five gallons of oil in the whole house and light it from kitchen. They are so engrossed in their so call meeting that they didn't sense my presence. This should be fun, before they know what is happening, the house will go beyond damage. Won't people question where he was when they see him save and sound while his family were choked or burned to death. What a warmly welcome, nice meeting you.
I didn't forget my sign, i wrote it on the tree near by.
Today's mission is complete. I dispose everything i used. Someone jump in my front. I kicked whoever is it and went for the person's neck immediately.
Morgan is me.
I knew that voice. Hartley? I withdrew the knife. Are you crazy?
He stood up. What did i tell you about attacking me?
And what did i also tell you about stalking me? What you doing here? Wait, don't tell me you are tracking me again?
That was the only way.
Where is your beanbag?
I want to see you in person. He pulled me. Let's get out of here. Stop pulling me like a dog with a collar.
Seriously? He leaves my hand.
Where is the device this time? My boots or jumpsuit? I paused, how many do you still have left?
This is the last one.
The tracker. I teased.
When did you come back?
I never left.
Where is Kate?
He paused for awhile. I'm here because of her. You have no idea what she has gone through.
What does that has to do with me? I told you to send her back! My day gone wrong, my night isn't spared either. I wailed.
Hey, he forced me to face him. What happened today?
I met an old woman who forced me to stay in Golden pack, she claimed to be my mother's childhood friend.
I want to meet the woman. He grinned. I'm surprised there is someone who can still control you.
You should be happy though, you have a soft side for the pack. Why don't you tell me more about it?
I am just fulfilling my promise nothing more.
Promise? He hummed. Tell me the whole secret.
What happened to Kate? I changed the topic.
She insisted she wants to talk to you and got stabbed while tracing you.
By who?
I don't know, but i suspected alpha Daniel. The man has a scar on his face.
How bad?
Enough to kill, but She's getting better.
Bring her to Golden pack. Did she also know about my disguise?
She made me swear.
I need to go. I'm known as Emily.