PROLOGUE

My name is Morgan. I'm a werewolf specialty at every aspect, more to myself. Sometimes i find it hard to believe that i had more than i should have.
I can manipulate emotions, create illusions and more. Isn't it strange? A girl with all these gifts!

As a werewolf, I'm supposed to be talented at one particular area but i care less though because at this stage, is what i really need and that makes my mind thousands stronger in what i have to do.

I lived in the forest with my dog 'Storm'. I'm an introvert but before now, i met a girl, she's human. My spirit went well with her and we became best friends until one day she jumped in bed with my boyfriend and we split up.

Ask me, what it feels like, to be alone in a cruel world? running from unknown sources and having no one to come to your aid, going through hell and have not a single soul to share your pain with. That is torturous.

At times i wish I'm dreaming that when i wake up someone will be there with me by my side even if that person does me no good but that is all a blatant lie that doesn't need to be told. No matter how i try to convince myself i know the reality, and nothing is going to change it. You know why? Because none of them is ever going to come back from death.

Welcome to my cruel world, where women are less treated than servants. Women has no value, no honour when it comes to them. We are considered worthless... Because we are women. The binocular of a pack can be changed but how can a change be in something that has been happening for eons in werewolf race?

Fighting for rights create a mess. In the name of cleaning the mess, sea of blood were created. Women doesn't have any significant to their mates. They were deprived of her rights just because they are women.
We were merely sees as vile that will produce heir for them. Thank your star, when given birth and it happens to be male.
To them, their female are just ignoble, that will just give their head when being asked for it, Someone who is to just follow their demand around, companion is just an understatement.
Lucky are few that end up with good mates

Alphas who are to lead good examples happens to be the root cause of the problem. What do you expect from pack members when their male leader ill-treat his mate just because she didn't submit to his wrong doing or from a son whose father uses his authority on his mother like a slave bought with money. The leaders of every pack all meets together once in a week, goes to alphas court, still no one among the alphas who considered themselves to be mighty is sensible enough to raise an object about it. As the saying goes, "birds of the same features flock together". Those who aren't part of corruption are not brave enough to speak out.

A really cruel world where indigenous evil people longs for what doesn't belong to them, and snatch it with the tips of their fingers only because they are in power. Where a leader rule over his fellow beings like the king of hell rule over his demon agents and his darkness kingdom. Where families are been slaughtered like animals for sacrifice for unknown sin.

Some were lucky enough to make it through. I certainly can't clarify I'm among them because i barely got over it when I'm on the run again but this time, I'm tired of running. I had to stop running and call it a quit.

I face them like a hunter face his prey. It isn't only about revenge, is about fighting against the injustices done to us women, to the weaks and against those who considered women inferior in the society, and also to fight for rights.
I became a nightmare. Instead of been hunted, i am the hunter. Instead of been chased, i am the chaser.

But i must say, been the hunter, is a power on it own.
A deadly power. A power to be feared.
I won't let just anyone decide my fate for me...
Not even my own mate.