June 16 2018 9:26 am The Journey Back To Lakeview Manor

Okay, so I am playing Skyrim again for the first time in a few months. It hasn't freezed yet, but I'm not saying it wont. This Xbox doesn't like me playing Skyrim for 2 hours, and I've only been playing for 1. Though the last time I played Skyrim the Xbox froze every 30 minutes.
Anyway. So I killed my first Elder Dragon. It was like a high level boss, though Alduin is much harder than a simple Elder Dragon. And in that fight I got Paarthurnax, and I still die when Alduin uses one of his attacks. So right now, what I am doing right now in preparation for that fight is leveling up, getting good gear to fight him and his frost yells and fire. I have the big Skyrim book so I know what types of yells Alduin uses. LET THE MAGIC OF THE ELDER SCROLL THROW ME BACK THROUGH TIME! Sorry. I'm trying the Alduin fight again, without any good gear.
Anyway, after I killed my first Elder Dragon I got over encumbered. Which made me walk slowly. So I turn into a Werewolf, and start going in the oppisite direction of my home, like an  idoit. So I go to the north, which my home Lakeview Manor is in the south. I head north for ten minutes, and sin, oh crap, were going right into this! Be back in a few minutes. Nope seconds. Anyway so I head north for a little while. And I only notice the blue arrow, which I set over my home, when my time as a werewolf is up, which took like ten minutes. Hold on, I'm getting the book. Weak to frost. Okay, do I have the Frost Rune spell? Yes, yes I do. 50 points of damage?! Wow, that does nothing compared to Alduin's 2471 health. But Alduin has a 25% weakness to frost. Can I fight and win this time, please? Killed instantly, great. I need like fire resistance. Okay, died instantly with every single one of his attacks. I need like a list of things to have and/or make for that fight. Anyway, on with my story. So I go northward for like ten minutes, then I have to turn around because I was heading in the wrong direction. So I spent like 30 minutes walking to my home from the northern snowy area. I had to climb a mountain as well. And it is very hard to climb a mountain when your stuck walking at like one mile per two hours. So I get home and clean out my inventory of what I don't need. Like all the armor I made and got from bandits and my four Glass swords, that I don't need either. I have two better quality swords. A exquisite Glass sword and a flawless Elven sword. No I'm going to Kolskeggr mine to clean it of all the Forsworn. Evil things. Then I have to get a helmet for a guy in the northern part of the map. Not to far from Kolskeggr mine, but it will be a long trip. Anyway, that's all from me, right now anyway.