August 20th 2018 4:45 pm

Sorry about the ending to the last Update. I made myself really sad again. Not becuase of Jannessa. No, it was not because of her. I don't really want to say how I made myself sad, but it did not involve Jannessa.
Anyway, so I've been thinking about a few things. Mostly how to make myself less bored and lonely. I came up with a solution, to the the first bit. The second, yeah not going to happen. The solutoin was to play D&D at home, though as far as I know no one really wants to play it. Bruce doesn't like it because it's not a shooty shooty game, and not a video game. James and Ashley would be okay with it, though being able to play more than once every few weeks is going to be a pain. I don't know about Mah, and I would rather not be around dad. So right now I can only play D&D by myself, without the rulebook and stuff. It would be a major pain, but I can do it.
I don't have any solution to me being lonely though. I guess that can't be helped.
What should my first YouTube video be? I know I'm far from it. Maybe I should do the hardest difficulty on the Bethesda Doom game and have the HUD (Heads Up Display) off. Which would be hard. Becuase in the hardest difficulty of Doom when you die you completely restart from the beggining of the game. No, that would be more of a Livestream thing. I guess I could play something else. Not Pokemon, and not Zelda. That would be for a latter time. Maybe. There is Dead Space. And all the other games we have for the Xbox. Star Wars Battlefront 2. No, I can't play old games right now. See, if you pay attention to the Gaming community on YouTube then you will see that most of the new videos are of games that are coming out right now, or are a few months old. I would have to play a newish game first so I can draw the attention of veiwers. So for example I would have to play Doom Eternal when it comes out, or Destiny 2 when Forsaken is dropped. Then there would be Fallout 76. A game I so badly want to play. After I pick up, lets say 100 Subcribers from the newer games I will start to play old games such as Star Wars Battlefront 2, or Dead Space, or even CoD Blops 1, 2, or 3 (Call of Duty Black Ops). Really in the end I will be playing new and old games, unlike most YouTubers. See, how most new people start making YouTube videos is simple. Either they play a famos game, such as Skyrim, or they play the newset game such as The Walking Dead Final Season and their video quality is terrible. I plan on doing a new game with good video and audio quality. I have a Discord so my audio would be fine, I just need a headset or a mic. For all this I need money, so I would have to get a job to affordd all this. But how to capture my gampley? Well, if I'm playing the PlayStation or the 360 then I would need a good enough LapTop to plug into them and record. All this would cost around a few hundred dollars, maybe 2 or 3 hundred on the cheap side of things. But that would be for a decent everything. The cheapest I can be is around 1 or 2 hundred. And that would be for the worst stuff. The best would be around 4 maybe 5 hundred. I can look at all of these prices later, but right now I'm talking to you, who is kind enough to stick around to this point.
Oh, I Was Born To Be Yours by Imagine Dragons. After this is Natural, by Imagine Dragons. Both of which I know every single word to. When it come to Imagine Dragons I will learn every single word on the third or fourth time listening to the song. On a few occasions it took around 10 to lets say 90. Why 90? Because my brain heard it one way and refuses to change it to the proper way.
Anyway, so, what to go on about now. OH. So in the D&D game that I'm playing with Megan and her friends I'm a halfling named Sallix Ferngrow. A halfling, when fully grown, is on average 3 feet tall. And I'm a ranger, who comes with a longbow. And longbows are on average the size of a fully sized human, so 5 to 6 feet. So I had a bow that was twice the size of me. Just picture it in your head for a second.
.   .   .
Did you laugh a little? I hope I did. These Updates can't only make you sad or pity me. I have my moments. Anyway that would be it. Bye!