August 19th 2018 9:50 am

Today is thee air show in Chicago. Mah, dad, James, and Ashley have all gone this morning for it. I am alone at home with Bruce, who was eating as loud as he possibly can when I woke up.  It was so disgusting. I was too tired for anything so fell out of bed and walked out intio the living room. Then he goes out there and tells me that he want's to be on the Playstation practically all day!
Uhg...I'm too tired for this. I may be fully awake, but I only slept for five hours, six hours yesterday, four hours the day before that, then two hours the day after yesterday's yesterday yesterday (that means I didn't go to sleep on Wednesday night), and after that I think I pulled another all-nighter. After that, I have no clue. Six hours is the rarest and the most I can sleep at the current time. And if I do sleep I always fall asleep after 3 a.m..
Yesterday was D&D. It was fun, like the last time, though this time I got to go in a fight. NO, I didn't kill any dragons. Sorry for raising my tired voice to say, "no" to you. Just that dad asks that question both times I came home from D&D. You  don't kill  dragons every single time you play D&D. Unless if the story you were playing had you hunting dragons for whatever reason.
I have a bag of BBQ chips. Why? Becuase I so happened to be with Mah, dad, and Ashley when they went to the store last night for the last of Ashley's school supplies, and a few snacks for their Chicago trip. Yet I didn't go and I still go a snack. That is what I call Mah's greatness. Hehe, Meemaw. Sorry, I watched Corridor Digital's newest video. It was funny. You can go watch it if you want to know why I laughed.
School is a thing now. Started I think on Wednes day of last week. So that would be like four days ago. I don't know. Jannessa probably started school too (these are my day-to-day thoughts. Eventually I think of Jannessa and can't stop it). i'm going now. no im not that tired...just made myself sad again...crying sad...bye...i guess...