Chapter two

Hi

Recap; a small intro.

It was the next day Laksh woke up at first. Being in army has taught him to be punctual. The time starts the moment u woke up. He is someone who can't waste his time by doing nothing. He went down into the kitchen n starts to prepare the breakfast for his family.

Laksh was happy after a long time he was back home. But now he was missing something no not a thing a person. He was missing the woman he saw in the train.

Laksh smiles thinking of her but her painful eyes...

Laksh uff there is something in ur eyes. So much pain. I wish I could hold u n heal u from that pain. Whoever has hurt U doesn't deserves u! U r a fragile woman... easy to hurt difficult to care...

His thoughts got disturbed by a call...

Laksh?! U here!

Laksh turns to see his brother. Sanskaar Bhai!

Sanskaar; Laksh u just come n u r ready to cook for us?! Arrey at least let us do something!

Uttara comes from the back. Yes bcz Bhai u already so much for us!

Sanskaar nods. Come yaar take place on ur seat n wait till we come!

Uttara smiles. Haan we can talk abt my marriage!

Laksh; haaw my lil sis is getting married... 😢 I just come n u r giving me a horrific news. How will I stay without U?!.

 How will I stay without U?!

Uttara rolls her eyes. Please Bhai don't over dramatise it!.

AP n DP comes down.

Laksh smiles at them. Maa Papa. U planned everything?!

AP; Haan otherwise who knows when u would have returned. So we decided to arrange the marriage for Uttara as soon as possible.

Sanskaar; asap?! Haha Mom is lying!

Laksh; what y?

Uttara; actually my wedding got postponed bcz of the news u r coming. My wedding date was 3 months ago!

Laksh was shocked. What!!!! Who told u to wait for me! Oh my... u could have married na!

Uttara; no way not without my bro!

Laksh smiles. So much love for me?!

Uttara; haan!

Laksh; btw who is this lucky one?!

Sanskaar; oh his name is Rajat. Nice guy.

Uttara blushes.

AP serves the food which Laksh had made. They all ate together, Laksh was happy being back with his family. He had missed them n the time he was not with them was the worst but now he wants to be somewhere else with someone else..

Laksh what she might be doing now?!

Ragini was cleaning her house. She is an orphan her parents died a few years ago leaving a small property for her. She got married to her love.

Her love was always with her even in the darkest moment of her life. She always felt save in his embrace but now she is alone. The only support she has is her unborn child, growing inside her.

Ragini was in her bedroom she was unpacking her stuff when she saw the picture of her love

Ragini couldn't hold herself n starts to cry

Ragini; Sid y u left me?! U were the only one who had loved me after my parents there won't be anyone who will give my the love

Ragini; Sid y u left me?! U were the only one who had loved me after my parents there won't be anyone who will give my the love. She lied on her bed n starts to cry her heart out.

Wait what?!

Laksh looked at his brother. Haan!

Sanskaar; no please tell me again.

Laksh; Bhai I have fallen in love with her!

Sanskaar; but who is she?!

Laksh; Ragini Kapoor!

Sanskaar; oh u have her name, wow then let's go!

Laksh shook his head. No Bhai! There is something...

Sanskaar; What?!

Laksh thought how to explain it. Uhm... a baby bump...

Sanskaar hits with his palm on his forehead. She is married u have fallen in love with a married woman!

Laksh nods. I think so, but Bhai there was a pain in her eyes... I can't come Over it!

Sanskaar; Arrey Lucky, go n find her. See what she is hiding!

Laksh; Haan but where to look for her?! I have never seen her before!

Sanskaar; hmm u r an army officer u have ur sources use them.

Laksh; have u gone mad! No!

Sanskaar; okay okay... fine! Then we will think abt it after the engagement ceremony.

Laksh nods. Haan! Now Uttara comes first.

Sanskaar; exactly!

Ragini had cleaned everything she opens the letterbox...
______

Please comment and vote